PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results for query: *

Forum search Google search

1. urmstonwhite

CONFIRMED Castore & Kits 2024/25

Did anyone ask for those sleeves. Rather have it all plain white
  2. urmstonwhite

Life Stories - Why are you there?

I was at Hull Uni from 1995 so have a similar curse. I did randomly speak to another north end fan whilst I was in Hull, it could have been you! Now live in Grappenhall, Warrington (previously in Urmston).
  3. urmstonwhite

Matchday Thread PNE v Leicester City - 29/04/24 - KO:8PM - Championship

Defend that Lowe. Shite. Bookings currently being taken for April 2025 for someone else's promotion party.
  4. urmstonwhite

Matchday Thread QPR v PNE - 20/04/24 - KO:5.15pm - Championship

Classic Ledson there. If in doubt dive in
  5. urmstonwhite

Matchday Thread QPR v PNE - 20/04/24 - KO:5.15pm - Championship

Woodburn looks like Jim "fixed it" for him to play in the PNE midfield.
  6. urmstonwhite

New FA Cup Section (Replays Scrapped)

FA completely out of touch with the average fan All "proper"clubs should refuse to enter next season.
  7. urmstonwhite

General Championship thread

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68801570 So do they get away with it then??? Surely this should have been thought about with teams changing leagues. Unfair advantage in the Championship by overspending. No wonder we are 25 points plus behind them.
  8. urmstonwhite

Matchday Thread PNE v Huddersfield Town - 9/4/24 - KO:7.45pm - Championship

Is that now back to zero goal difference? Fair play Osmajic . The strength he showed for his third really showed he was on it.
  9. urmstonwhite

Matchday Thread PNE v Rotherham Utd - 29/03/24 - KO:3PM - Championship

Usually balls games up like that so happy with that!
  10. urmstonwhite

Liam Lindsay - the new Luketti?

Credit the lad, he's stepped it up this season and we've probably got value for money on the investment. Early on it looked like we'd signed a dud. I think people underestimate how much a solid run of games helps players settle and improve. I also agree we need pace somewhere at the back to...
  11. urmstonwhite

Loan Watch 2023/24

Yep Amis is a big target man type striker (think he was on PNE's books at one time). I now live close to the ground so watch Warrington now and again. Seen Coulton and Seary play in the past and we have a decent link up. They've done really well for the new level this season. André Wisdom plays...
  12. urmstonwhite

If North End players were cars?

Think it was on the Middlesbrough match day thread the other day, Greg Cunningham was likened to a Bentley - occasional run out but always purring. Also reference to Ben Davies being a Rolls Royce. Got me thinking. How about: Pat Bauer- High mileage, silver VW Passat Diesel Estate. Pretty...
  13. urmstonwhite

Matchday Thread PNE v Middlesbrough -14-02-24 - KO:7.45PM - Championship

Painful watch at times 3 and in stuff with Boro encamped round the box However we were clinical and plenty of blocks put in so credit to the team. Just think we need some pace at the back.
  14. urmstonwhite

How does the rest of the season pan out

For my nerves, just win a few games quickly to banish any threat of relegation and then full apathy will kick in. Not great when you're trying to drum up interest for future season tickets. Downward spiral unless we get a clever manager in who can get the most out of the squad.
  15. urmstonwhite

Matchday Thread Millwall v PNE - 27/01/24 - KO:3pm - Championship

Well done lads, certainly quietened their crowd.....
  16. urmstonwhite

January 2024 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

So would I, Lowe seems to rate him.
  17. urmstonwhite

January 2024 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Got to find the money for those new receptionists somehow!
  18. urmstonwhite

Matchday Thread Leeds v PNE - 21/01/24 - KO:12:00 PM - Championship

Yes Woodburn's certainly affecting games....(why bother)