PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results for query: *

Forum search Google search

1. Somerset Exile

Summer 2024 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

I would have thought possibly the Dog and Duck ( Sunday League), cause he really doesn’t seem to give a flying…….. 😂
  2. Somerset Exile

Bit of a slippery customer for defenders to deal with mind 🤣
  3. Somerset Exile

Should been spelt Turdgidity 🤣
  4. Somerset Exile

Liverpool v PNE

Clearly out-badged 😂😂😂
  5. Somerset Exile

Liverpool v PNE

Does Lowe have shirt and scarf like that 🤔😂
  6. Somerset Exile

At I wonder why 🤔🙁😂
  7. Somerset Exile

Leyland Lollipop Man

It’s Charlie Chans son 🙂😂
  8. Somerset Exile

Trainspotters

Couple of weeks ago I took my better half out for a day. I told her we would travel first class 😂
  9. Somerset Exile

Matchday Thread Bamber Bridge v PNE - 17/07/24 - KO: 7PM - Pre Season Friendly

Is that a Leyland PD2 🤔 Goals just like buses, three come at once 😂(cries with laughter).
  10. Somerset Exile

Breaking news PNE have just signed a new LWB from White Star Belgrade name of A.Titanic. Do you ever have that feeling 🤔😂😂😂
  11. Somerset Exile

I should hope not, looking through the club shop window at Deepdale would surely get you arrested for indecent exposure 🤔😂😂😂
  12. Somerset Exile

New trainers all round, white ones 😂😂😂
  13. Somerset Exile

Lowe wouldn’t like it up the forum 😂😂😂😂
  14. Somerset Exile

Thank you I will forward your post to my boss 🤔😂😂😂
  15. Somerset Exile

Our tactical genius must be working his magic 😂😂😂
  16. Somerset Exile

Are the natives restless 🤔😂 sounds like my sort of crowd 🤔😂😂😂
  17. Somerset Exile

Com’on give credit where credits due, we are winning one at half time 😂😂🤔
  18. Somerset Exile

Jekyll and Hyde who will turn up second half 🤔😂
  19. Somerset Exile

Matchday Thread Southport v PNE - 16/07/24 - KO:7.30pm - Friendly

Me included 🙂🤔😂😂😂