PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results for query: *

Forum search Google search

1. northender0602

This corona virus thing...

I just think our immune systems are in overdrive, but I was more Ill as a kid, I put that down to two parents who were heavy smokers.
  2. northender0602

I always thought it would bring out the best and worst in people and that more folk would die because of it, rather than from it.
  3. northender0602

I’m 62 with an autoimmune condition (coeliac) not considered at risk, though some would say my immune system could be compromised. But as a person who, after working in a GP Surgery (bugs everywhere) is never ill, even with covid, I’d say my immune system is in fact pretty robust. I have to...
  4. northender0602

And people administering the jabs being accused of murder.
  5. northender0602

Haven’t seen any of that but I have in the past seen folk called Sheep, it’s only a cold, it’s the Flu, you wait till cancer cases increase with fast aggressive cancers etc, all caused by the vaccine.
  6. northender0602

Run down Preston

Docklands side gets the cash? I lived in my old house for 39 years and some of the pavements in the Fylde road area have not had any improvement work in over 40 years, we were promised all sorts when they were doing the docks up only a fraction actually happened.
  7. northender0602

Run down Preston

Elswick or Great Eccleston,
  8. northender0602

Run down Preston

Saw one of those set ups at Talland bay in Cornwall last week. Thought it was a great idea.
  9. northender0602

Run down Preston

My hubby used to go with his Grandad and brother to the Bradley’s Duck Farm area, which was up past the grasshoppers, all built on now.
  10. northender0602

Run down Preston

Nobber was correcting his spelling from ‘there’ to ‘their’
  11. northender0602

Maybe a few of the nasty deniers on social who were and still are pretty vile to people who are still concerned and who lost family to covid, need suing like the Manchester Arena denier, by those people and some health workers who bore the brunt. While not in the same category, they suffered...
  12. northender0602

That Joe Biden Fellah

I think he’s got Parkinson’s.
  13. northender0602

This is what some people didn’t get at the time, masks were not to stop you from getting it, they never were. They were there to slow the spread.
  14. northender0602

Global Tech Outage

I’m glad I wasn’t working yesterday. Dreading Monday though.
  15. northender0602

UK Politics

Some folk are not wired right, we shouldn’t have to pick up the bill for riots started by events in other parts of the world.
  16. northender0602

UK Politics

From what I have read it was to do with a child being taken to hospital with a head wound and the social services removing the remaining children with police back up
  17. northender0602

UK Politics

Apparently it was Roma people not Muslims.
  18. northender0602

That Joe Biden Fellah

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/videos/cldy39vpv4qo Jesus H Christ 🙄
  19. northender0602

That Joe Biden Fellah

You mean there should be an empty space where his head is?
  20. northender0602

The young lad missing in Tenerife

They have confirmed its him and that his Injuries were consistent with a fall. If he didn't die instantly, I reckon he would have been dead not long after. I wouldn't want to find him after the length of time he's been out in the open.