PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results for query: *

Forum search Google search

1. Many Clouds

Forum Members list

The mention of Yoga gave me a chuckle. The forum was great back in the mid to late 2000's. Certainly had some characters back then (some sadly missed).
  2. Many Clouds

CONFIRMED Castore & Kits 2024/25

Haha just seen this. Awful awful awful
  3. Many Clouds

Summer 2024 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Glad he's been snapped up and joined my second team (been doing my family tree and my ancestors are from Galway!)
  4. Many Clouds

Matchday Thread Lincoln City v PNE - 12/07/24 - KO:10AM (BST) - Pinatar Arena - Pre Season Friendly

An early goal for Lincoln. God I've missed Loweball so much...
  5. Many Clouds

General Election 4th July 2024 (Exit Poll added)

Ridiculous meme / opinion. We've had 14 years of a Tory government. The last 8 especially have been a clown show. The last Parliament especially, has been possibly the worst ever. Going from the Brexit referendum and division it's caused, Boris' bluster and bullshit, lockdown parties...
  6. Many Clouds

General Election 4th July 2024 (Exit Poll added)

Call taxi should be 'jump in private jet to California'
  7. Many Clouds

PNE Flags In memory of Outreacher (RIP)

Very sad news. A name synonymous with this forum for the 2 decades I've frequented it. RIP
  8. Many Clouds

I'm getting myself prepared and ready 😂 In all honesty though, Rotherham have signed 7 players already.. albeit on frees. There's hardly been a glimmer of a rumour for us so far.
  9. Many Clouds

This is the most boring transfer window ever.
  10. Many Clouds

CONFIRMED Retained List

I wasn't saying it was a disgrace he has been released, it's a disgrace he was lumped in with Woodburn in the same paragraph and they had combined him and Woodburns appearances!
  11. Many Clouds

Ben Woodburn

Don't forget Bayliss! Although to be fair he rarely played compared the other two. Three midfielders that i still don't fully know what they brought to the table / what their strengths were.
  12. Many Clouds

CONFIRMED Retained List

I imagine he'll hardly play and be on a reduced wage (hopefully!!)
  13. Many Clouds

CONFIRMED Retained List

A true disgrace to Greg imo. Been a proper servant and pro for PNE for a number of years. Woodburn is lucky to have played as many games as he has (thanks Ryan!)
  14. Many Clouds

CONFIRMED LEP Big Poll Results.

Do you know how Polls work? 'You don't have to eat an entire bowl of soup to know if it tastes good - if it's properly stirred, one spoonful is enough.'
  15. Many Clouds

PNE Flags New Gentry Wavers - Final Designs

Nice one JK. Added my Grandads name, Kenneth Robinson, who passed away in 2004 the week prior to Everton away in the cup.
  16. Many Clouds

Miami or New York or European/British takeover.

For every crap owner there's a good one (see Brighton, Bournemouth, Fulham, Brentford). This shits boring under Hemmings and co, I'd take the gamble every day of the week!
  17. Many Clouds

Miami or New York or European/British takeover.

I'll be really really pissed off if there are genuine parties interested in a takeover but are dissuaded by a ridiculous Hemmings asking price. Do the right thing Craig and just sell up!
  18. Many Clouds

Who will not Renew their ST with Lowe here.?

I initially (in another thread) said I would renew regardless, as the routine of going just to see my mates is well embedded. The anger I felt after the Leicester game changed that and I'm seriously on the fence about renewing and may just consider going when there's a spare ticket / paying on...