PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results for query: *

Forum search Google search

1. R

Lowe on Contracts.

We’re so comfortable that we’re “well run” that we don’t need to learn anything…
  2. R

Summer 2024 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

I’d have the Neil from his first season in in a heartbeat, not the hands-in-pockets, not-a-scooby, first-goal-kills-us robot he became.
  3. R

Pretty much everyone was awful that night but Ledson at RWB took the biscuit. Hope we never see that again.
  4. R

Maybe that’s why they rejected it?? 😜
  5. R

New floodlights going in

Lucky bastards.
  6. R

CONFIRMED Castore & Kits 2024/25

Don’t like the Miss World sash, or the collar, or the sleeves. The white bits are ok.
  7. R

More likely to find a turd to polish…
  8. R

CONFIRMED Castore & Kits 2024/25

Disappointing really. Thought last years kits -well the home and the red ones anyway- were very good but these are incredibly dull. The sleeve thing is weird.
  9. R

Wilder is renowned for his use of wingers of course. I suspect the fact that they pay much more than we do has nothing to do with it…
  10. R

CONFIRMED Ticketmaster (New ticketing system)

Can you still renew via the ticket office by phone? I’m 100 miles away so can’t just pop down and the online one seemed a bit of a faff when I looked last week.
  11. R

All well and good but is he a Wasserman client and can he play RWB?
  12. R

I don’t agree.😜
  13. R

Yeah but it’s one less thing for the management to have to deal with so happy days. Given the outsourcing that we have done, I’m surprised there is much less to do for a highly paid executive…
  14. R

CONFIRMED Retained List

Yep, I’m sure the club will see it as “unacceptable…”
  15. R

CONFIRMED Craig Hemmings Speaketh

Yup, and everyone else has injuries too. The aim of a decent squad is to cover for injuries. Can’t accept either bad refs or injuries as a reason for mediocrity.
  16. R

CONFIRMED Craig Hemmings Speaketh

The last 5 games was so totally unacceptable that… we’re going to accept it and not change anything.
  17. R

Wasn’t the aim of switching to cards from paper ticket books so that we didn’t have to send something out every year? We seem to be doing that with the cards fairly frequently.
  18. R

General Championship thread

Not sure it was on target before the slice from the keeper. He never looked like kicking through it, not sure what he was thinking! Funny as, though.
  19. R

Alan Browne - 400

Think we’re more likely to replace him with an old “punt”…
  20. R

CONFIRMED Rob Kelly (Health Issues)

Does that mean Raynor as well? Seems to follow him round like a puppy.