PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results for query: *

Forum search Google search

1. H

Summer 2024 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Important distinction, I believe Wright would have been our 'Speedy Gonzales'
  2. H

CONFIRMED Alan Browne - Leaves PNE

The position he was played in? He scored a lot more playing as a 10 behind a lone striker.
  3. H

Ernest, you're the only person who wants Brady on the right. The obvious conclusion is that they want to get Best the loan he should have had last season.
  4. H

I'm sure there was negotiation to be done with regard to future clauses etc too, not just the fee. If we really wanted to, I'm sure we could have competed.
  5. H

Will Potts ever play in midfield again

He has, but equally the fanbase has been crying out for someone else to play there for almost as long!
  6. H

I remember when he came in, for me he looked like he would end up being a Browne replacement in the long run in Alex Neil's pressing 10 role. Seemed to have the attributes for it and would be good at making those late runs into the box.
  7. H

I think he'd just become a bench/rotation player. Very much a jack of all trades type, never nailed down a position in this division.
  8. H

Frankie's 3-5-2 led directly to us choosing to hire Lowe to play the same. Careful what you wish for.
  9. H

Forum Members list

Ultimately, the Internet in general is full of people who are going to do whatever they want. Inevitably some will grate. Nothing wrong with using the tools available to filter out the aggrivants.
  10. H

Lowe on Contracts.

Sure, but equally meaningless to point it out, when people are referring to a transfer listing, they're referring to players explicitly offered as available for transfer.
  11. H

Lowe on Contracts.

You can actively circulate people as available for transfer. That's one of the main purposes of agents.
  12. H

In fairness, they did, he has apparently injured his back in the first pre season game. Whether or not you believe that, they have certainly addressed it.
  13. H

Lowe on Contracts.

Especially with Riis. We look at it again in January, and he signs a nice pre contract deal with a foreign club and we get fuck all again.
  14. H

New Podcast

He was literally comparing the fees like they were identical prospects. The daft twat doesn't even know what position Gray normally plays in. Just a thicko who saw his game against Millar and then a fee, and decided they must be directly compatible players.
  15. H

Cannon is hardly a hold up player either. He's probably better at this point, but so he should be, costing 4x either.
  16. H

New Podcast

It's frustrating, because I agree with him on plenty. But he's completely blinkered in certain areas. He mentioned Storey as being outstanding when he came in, and having 'no idea' what happened. He genuinely doesn't have a clue about what actually makes a player excel, and why some have...
  17. H

New Podcast

Oh god he's comparing Jacob Slater to Archie Gray. He's a fucking moron.
  18. H

New Podcast

So glad to be home for this.
  19. H

The wilderness years of Maguire and Stockley, Moult and the ghost of Nugent spearheading our attack, so easily forgotten.
  20. H

Lowe on Contracts.

Legit gonna be going on 5 years then. Barmy.