PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results for query: *

Forum search Google search

1. Desperate Scouse White

Liverpool v PNE

Not bad eh! Some goal by Brady.
  2. Desperate Scouse White

CONFIRMED Alan Browne - Leaves PNE

Classy from Browne. It realky rankles with me that he never got the send off he deserves.
  3. Desperate Scouse White

Summer 2024 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Unintentional, but I'll take it!
  4. Desperate Scouse White

My QPR mate says they are pretty strapped for cash and reigning in wages massively. As such not as big hitters as once were in that respect. I'd have Cifuentes over Lowe any day of the week. He's going places is that coach!
  5. Desperate Scouse White

CONFIRMED Sam Greenwood signs (Loan with option).

He's still got 2 years on his existing contract at c.£25-30k pw. He's still getting that now (with us contributing no doubt) & I can see us taking over the last year of his contract as part the deal - with that factored into purchase figures. He'd then have to fit into our wage structure beyond...
  6. Desperate Scouse White

CONFIRMED Sam Greenwood signs (Loan with option).

22yo with 75 apps at Championship/PL plus Eng age groups up to U21. Clearly some pedigree & ability. Has potential to be very shrewd signing.
  7. Desperate Scouse White

I guess with Browne coming from Cork, signing a player called Cork is the next best option.....
  8. Desperate Scouse White

CONFIRMED Castore & Kits 2024/25

Big step back from last seasons. Looks very simple and 'cheap'.
  9. Desperate Scouse White

CONFIRMED Castore - Kits & Club Shop

Being teased for over a week. Now that is stamina.
  10. Desperate Scouse White

Should We Ditch The Wingbacks?

Being comfortable playing 4 at the back opens up many more options tactically. Not saying that a 5-3-2 won't be useful now and again depending upon opposition. Not having genuine fullbacks or wingback (with pace & 1v1 anility) truly fucks us over. I'd prefer 4 at the back & then go from...
  11. Desperate Scouse White

Who will not Renew their ST with Lowe here.?

3no. STs renewed. COYW!
  12. Desperate Scouse White

Alan Browne - 400

Agree the saga is crazy but implying AB is overrated is wrong IMHO. He's a very good championship footballer & full international. Versatile, willing & leader. They don't grow on trees & he will be hard to replace. Personally want him to stay.
  13. Desperate Scouse White

Alan Browne - 400

The flak AB I'd getting is crazy. I'm firmly in his side despite what the club peddle. Doesn't seem right for it to end this way fir someone who has pulled on thr shirt 400+ times. I'd love him to stay but fully respect it if he didn't.
  14. Desperate Scouse White

We did alright with Appleton, Mugdock & Macken. Don't think it's a bad MO per se, but agree with you it's the execution & selection of those type of players that has been lacking in more recent times.
  15. Desperate Scouse White

Alex Neil

What a brilliant listen that was. AN is clearly an intelligent coach and I respect his honest assessment that he didn't carry himself well in the final months. Takes guts & humility to openly accept that. I'd personally have him back in a heartbeat on the proviso he's supported in the transfer...
  16. Desperate Scouse White

Know some die hard crewe fans who rate him. He did well when he came on last night. He's out of contract this summer I think? Have we offered him anything? Tbh he could do worse than sign for Crewe as he will play good football regularly.
  17. Desperate Scouse White

Who will not Renew their ST with Lowe here.?

Once a nobber, always a nobber. Will renew. But Lowe needs to go.
  18. Desperate Scouse White

The Ryan Lowe Thread!

Monday wast the last straw for me. Absolutely classless to not sub Browne off on his own in a dead rubber. Clear players had given up. I'm not surprised with Lowe in charge. I'll still be coming on next year & will renew my ST as I'm nobber and always will be. Come on Craig, do the right thing...
  19. Desperate Scouse White

Matchday Thread QPR v PNE - 20/04/24 - KO:5.15pm - Championship

Surely Lowe is trying to gey himself sacked with that Woodburn decision? WTF
  20. Desperate Scouse White

Matchday Thread Southampton v PNE - 16/04/24 - KO:8PM - Championship

We've got some serious work to do in the summer recruitment if we're going to loose Browne & Miller. Plus factor in Riis being in last 12 months too. Appreciate we've some injuries but it's making me worry about the next few months....