PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results for query: *

Forum search Google search

1. PrideNeverEnds

Matchday Thread PNE v Tranmere - Pre Season Friendly (Euxton).

An ex of mine best mate at uni was Elton Welsbys niece. For her 18th he sent her a signed photo of himself.
  2. PrideNeverEnds

Matchday Thread PNE v Tranmere - Pre Season Friendly (Euxton).

Andy Parkinson. Poor man’s Lee Cartwright.
  3. PrideNeverEnds

Summer 2024 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

To be fair Brady has been available far more than many on here expected. He has even forced his way back in to the Ireland team.
  4. PrideNeverEnds

Matchday Thread Southport v PNE - 16/07/24 - KO:7.30pm - Friendly

I wonder if the fans have remembered how to celebrate north end scoring a goal.
  5. PrideNeverEnds

CONFIRMED Castore & Kits 2024/25

I like it personally. I can see that shirt being popular.
  6. PrideNeverEnds

Matchday Thread Lincoln City v PNE - 12/07/24 - KO:10AM (BST) - Pinatar Arena - Pre Season Friendly

Welcome to the world of management. That’s not just football management but management in any industry. There are blaggers everywhere steeling a living bullshiting their way in to senior jobs off the shoulders of good honest hardworking individuals.
  7. PrideNeverEnds

Current location of North end fans

Holy island definitely worth a trip. 👍🏻
  8. PrideNeverEnds

CONFIRMED Alan Browne - Leaves PNE

If Browne had beef with Lowe he would have known signing a contract 2/3 or 4 years in length would have been enough to see off Lowe. He has been here for 10 years and seen off other managers. If he wanted to be here to play out his career and cement his legacy he could have if he wanted. He is...
  9. PrideNeverEnds

CONFIRMED Alan Browne - Leaves PNE

Agreed they should have taken it when it was offered by Madrid. On the flip side, unless I’m missing something, if a player, such as Browne for example wants to run his contract down there is nothing the club can do to cash in with 12months of their contract remaining.
  10. PrideNeverEnds

North End's 'X' Account

He looks good in a number 8 shirt.
  11. PrideNeverEnds

Currently in Eguisheim near Colmar. Never been to Strasbourg but heard, as you say it’s lovely.
  12. PrideNeverEnds

CONFIRMED Sam Greenwood signs (Loan with option).

Mateus Rose surely. When finished you could recycle the bottle by sticking a candle in the top.
  13. PrideNeverEnds

Drove through Basel today on my way from the alps to Alsace. Liam Millar wasn’t home. Neighbour said he was in Alicante airport waiting to be picked up by someone called Peter.
  14. PrideNeverEnds

CONFIRMED Sam Greenwood signs (Loan with option).

Agree. If we want to be better perhaps we need different to what we have had before.
  15. PrideNeverEnds

CONFIRMED Castore & Kits 2024/25

Personally I don’t think it’s that bad. I suspect it will grow on people. Think it was always going to be difficult to please people if it wasn’t as good as last season’s. The bar was set high last year.
  16. PrideNeverEnds

Alan Browne - 400

As much as I would have liked him to sign, if he had so late in the day his legacy, I feel, would have been tarnished. All the talk about how much he loves the place and wanted to cement his place in the club as a legend would have fallen on deaf ears if he had looked elsewhere found nothing...
  17. PrideNeverEnds

New floodlights going in

Away team strikers didn’t seem to have a problem. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  18. PrideNeverEnds

Summer 2024 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

In winter with a cold wind coming in off the water it will be like playing at Grimsby.
  19. PrideNeverEnds

Should We Ditch The Wingbacks?

The fact we need a plan B in every game would suggest plan A doesn’t work.