PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results for query: *

• Users: AJ_
  • Order by date

Forum search Google search

1. A

Season over.

When you’re at the bar I’ll have the same cheers 🥴
  2. A

Time to Face Facts...

Trevor yes but we still need our chairman at the helm but feel it will be same old same old!
  3. A

Team for Plastics, What would your team be?

Don’t get me wrong I want Maguire firing on all cylinders because I know what he’s got but at the minute he’s not doing it for whatever reason and needs time out!
  4. A

Team for Plastics, What would your team be?

Maguire? Why ?
  5. A

A team of Alex Neil signings

Sorry but this thread is a joke ! It’s a team of Alex Neils bargain bucket signings because we won’t invest because we’re badly run! Times are changing but as per usual we’re not reactive enough!
  6. A

Time to Face Facts...

Are you having a go at me scally because I’m not a th fan!!! He’s a builder running a football club and if he wasn’t rich already he wouldn’t make it in this market! He’s losing money month on month for that reason!
  7. A

Time to Face Facts...

I think we all understand how uncle trev intends to run this club! It’s not his area of expertise and he’s not prepared to throw money at it because he’s not a gambler so where do we go from here?
  8. A

Time to Face Facts...

Can we have him sectioned?
  9. A

Keeper, Striker and full back.

And ambition?
  10. A

To somewhere with some more support and financial backing?
  11. A

Reality Check

Don’t disagree but I’m another one of ‘those’ who are sick of the criticism Rudd gets when he’s quite clearly a good keeper who gets slated too easily and the fact remains that those we were linked with ie Walton £3m LOL are no better! If we’re pushing for top six he’s as good as rest imho
  12. A

Reality Check

13. A

Poor goalkeeping yes and played right into your hand! So no one else to blame KBD ? Look at the whole performance who was your man of the match
  14. A

Reality Check

No I was merely defending Rudd given his slating by KIng . Alex Neil recognised the wingers as some of the best in the league yet we gifted them the final third through a lack of poor quality/endeavour in midfield ie laziness coupled with a weakened defence
  15. A

Reality Check

The worrying thing about tonight was Hull were shocking defensively but we were leisurely in midfield and the changes at the back made us an easy target! The midfield and attack should have afforded us more protection by ramping up the pressure with speed and conviction which were seriously lacking
  16. A

Reality Check

And I’m not slating Ledson at RB ! Hang out to dry by AN!
  17. A

Reality Check

Fisher was missing because he was being saved for West Brom due to his yellow cards! Davies was injured . My point being Fisher missing cost us ! Focus on the next match ie tonight and reiterate to Fisher he is needed for West Brom so no silly fouls! A conservative Fisher is better than Ledson...
  18. A

Reality Check

I recognise you’re ITK but honestly he was clearly our mom tonight in a dismal performance! The reality is we cannot lose Davies and Fisher in the same match against wingers like Bowen and Grosicki and that’s down to AN’s poor selection tonight. I would love those in the know to show me me a...
  19. A

Lewis Morgan.

It's all about opinions I accept that but my point is that the guy from Scotland is not the new McGeady and I don't care about longevity, comittment and the fact that he's not had pne tattooed on his arse and played all his life for Preston get real it's about quality and McGeady had it and I...
  20. A

Lewis Morgan.

I assume you don't go on much then because McGeady is the most talented player I've ever seen in a north end shirt in over 30 years, simple