PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Mr.T
  • Order by date

Forum search Google search

1. Mr.T

Summer 2024 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Don’t you know it’s all about fitness and getting minutes into the legs 🤥
  2. Mr.T

Not daft, he knows how to get the best deal.
  3. Mr.T

Peterborough chairman is on talksport this morning. Just been saying there are around 6 championship clubs trying to sign Burrows if I heard correctly. Think it’s wise to move onto other targets if we haven’t done so already.
  4. Mr.T

Matchday Thread Southport v PNE - 16/07/24 - KO:7.30pm - Friendly

Friendly or not we should really be dispatching teams like Southport. I don’t care if it’s minutes in the legs etc, confidence is a big thing for a lot of our players and the fact Riis (as an example) hasn’t scored against lower level opposition isn’t great. There’s no patterns of play to show...
  5. Mr.T

CONFIRMED Sam Greenwood signs (Loan with option).

Just seen the video on twitter. Initials SG?
  6. Mr.T

You’d hazard a guess it’s Cork if he’s been training with us. Unless the club have pulled something out completely left field and completely under the radar then fair play.
  7. Mr.T

CONFIRMED Alan Browne - Leaves PNE

Writing was on the wall when Lowe was banging on about wanting to sign “Leaders”. If that’s not a smack in the face of AB I don’t know what it. It’s no surprise he hasn’t signed a contract and like others have said, we may never find out the true story however I think Lowe has a massive part to...
  8. Mr.T

I doubt we will see Ched as a player on the pitch. If signings are agreed, then rather than take up a place on the squad list he will be listed on the coaching staff.
  9. Mr.T

CONFIRMED Castore - Kits & Club Shop

What was the point in that little snippet thing for the new home shirt then no announcement the day after. This club doesn’t half know how to drag things out.
  10. Mr.T

Alan Browne - 400

It’s interesting with Browne now. It looks like he hasn’t received the offers he would’ve liked and therefore had no choice but to accept the one we offered. Think he wanted to move elsewhere but without the offers from other clubs there’s not much else he can do. I’m torn because as much as...
  11. Mr.T

The Ryan Lowe Thread!

Good grief. Absolute madness. I can’t see that whatsoever 😂 However I’ll gladly be proven wrong.
  12. Mr.T

Alan Browne - 400

I think one of the biggest things to take from this saga is the fact Browne said he wanted to finish his career here. To now be rejecting a contract and moving elsewhere tells you all you need to know about how he feels with the current regime.
  13. Mr.T

Who's in the drawer, Peter?

Norwich fans weren’t keen and it’s no surprise he got potted after their playoff failure. Dire football and disliked by the fans, sounds like he would fit in well here.
  14. Mr.T

CONFIRMED Retained List

I think the writing is on the wall with Browne and has been for a while. Even more so with Lowe’s comments of needing more leaders. Whether that was a slight dig at Browne who knows but if I was AB I wouldn’t have been too pleased with Lowe’s comments. If the x amount of wages offered to...
  15. Mr.T

CONFIRMED Retained List

I think the contract for Ched is more a case of being a coach than a player. I doubt we will see him on the pitch and he will be working towards achieving his coaching badges whilst at the club.
  16. Mr.T

CONFIRMED Ticketmaster (New ticketing system)

Managed to log in, activated account apparently. Click on season tickets and it says nothing available. Can’t select which stand or anything. What a useless system
  17. Mr.T

CONFIRMED Ticketmaster (New ticketing system)

Anyone else had an issue trying to renew season tickets? I went on to have a look on the new site. Activated account and apparently there are no tickets available?
  18. Mr.T

CONFIRMED Craig Hemmings Speaketh

A bad start to the season and Lowe will be gone. If he is backed well again this summer and starts poorly it will be bye bye. I agree a change would be better now to give a new manager a fresh start but that isn’t going to happen.
  19. Mr.T

Miami or New York or European/British takeover.

It does seem to have gone quiet regarding foreign interest. Would this be why the club haven’t come out with a statement as quick as they did last time, or is there something potentially happening hence the lack of comment from the club..?