PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results for query: *

Forum search Google search

1. R

Summer 2024 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

We’ll have more than enough to not start the youngsters i reckon Ando , couple of additions before the weekend - i can feel it 😂
  2. R

Bill Sykes - Used to stand on the Shankly Kop with his dog at every home game then went home , got hammered nailed a hooker and harassed young pickpockets for their ill-gotten gains.
  3. R

Matchday Thread Bamber Bridge v PNE - 17/07/24 - KO: 7PM - Pre Season Friendly

Whichever is on the treatment table when we ask 😂
  4. R

CONFIRMED Castore & Kits 2024/25

I think its a thing of absolute beauty !
  5. R

Obviously a glory fan that was only there for the Prem season 🤣
  6. R

Yes I did, but i certainly didn't mention a name and just for the record it wasnt Mads...
  7. R

CONFIRMED PNE Sign Stefán Teitur Thórdarson

Never a good idea!!! 🤣
  8. R

CONFIRMED PNE Sign Stefán Teitur Thórdarson

Its a beauty isn't it! He's also got an absolute thunderc**t of a shot on him too, Riis power with Mads brain!! 😅
  9. R

You might be right 😂😂
  10. R

Just over Northern Spain currently i reckon 😂
  11. R

Right - who’s on FlightRadar to check flights from Copenhagen to Alicante !? 👀😂
  12. R

That would be sensible ! it’s the done thing to write off a player before he plays a game though !
  13. R

CONFIRMED Alan Browne - Leaves PNE

Mr Ego, not wanting to be upstaged dropped him for what would have been his 400th game , then took him off in what proved to be his last game in a triple change , then threw mud at him in the press along with P Riddy, Add to that he’s almost point blank refused to play him in his strongest...
  14. R

CONFIRMED Alan Browne - Leaves PNE

It was never about just about the money - it was about the inept dick head in charge too ,my gut feeling is the club have opened themselves up for a player revolt by allowing Lowe to continue … We’ll see
  15. R

Alan Browne - 400

Lol! Funny thing is if he signed now they'd be queuing up to lick his left bollock, never mind the windows.….
  16. R

Ryan Lowe Appreciation Thread

Great to see Lowey getting the credit he deserves for his immense tactical acumen, its really refreshing to see Gareth Southgate adopting the Preston model and using the attacking talents at his disposal correctly! Well done Ryan !
  17. R

Miami or New York or European/British takeover.

Yeah maybe hey! I don't get it, we've had multiple parties enquire and bid over the years and they all get knocked back, so they're either greedy or don't want to sell!
  18. R

Miami or New York or European/British takeover.

They got very close to the asking price and the Hemmings shit themselves and bottled it.……… They don't want to sell, if they did we’d have new owners this summer.…
  19. R

Alan Browne - 400

Yeah I'd agree with that !