PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results for query: *

Forum search Google search

1. Doyler

Knife Crime

Sorry - I was referring to BBC and Sky News.
  2. Doyler

Knife Crime

MSM don’t seem to have picked this up.
  3. Doyler

Matchday Thread PNE v Tranmere - Pre Season Friendly (Euxton).

You may be right.
  4. Doyler

Run down Preston

I wouldn't have thought it was so controversial to say that Cottam is a nicer area than Deepdale, but there we have it! Life never takes me into Deepdale really (apart from matchday). The closest I get is driving along Blackpool Road down and past the retail park, but that stretch seems...
  5. Doyler

Matchday Thread PNE v Tranmere - Pre Season Friendly (Euxton).

Didn't we lose to Tranmere last season in a friendly too? Also it's no coincidence we've played Southport, Tranmere, and Liverpool. Fucking stinks.
  6. Doyler

New floodlights going in

Great work. Any light show needs to be a proper do, like Wolves do. Did anyone go to Huddersfield last season? Jesus, the ‘light show’ they did before kick off was terrible.
  7. Doyler

Run down Preston

Fair comment. To be fair, we do need to keep building houses, and the ones in Cottam are in the main fairly nice. But like you say, crazy just how built-on it is now!
  8. Doyler

That Joe Biden Fellah

I’d agree that modern day Russia is quite hard to classify between right and left. But I don’t think there’s any doubt where communist Russia stood on the spectrum. The clue is in the name :)
  9. Doyler

That Joe Biden Fellah

Not just the right wing in that time, mind. Think of the Soviet Union, for example. Out of interest, have you read Solzhenitsyn's 'The Gulag Archipelago'? Incredible read.
  10. Doyler

That Joe Biden Fellah

Smart move. Big blow to the Trump campaign.
  11. Doyler

CONFIRMED PNE v Fiorentina (Friendly)

I'm not sure why they open all four stands for friendlies to be honest. Given Peter has been so vocal about the extra cost surrounding opening the Kop for games in 2022/23, I would've thought he'd be keen to close a stand at any opportunity.
  12. Doyler

Run down Preston

I agree Ando. What some people don't realise is two things can be true at once. Yes, it is true that the Tories were, in the main, crap over the 14 year period. But it is also true that New Hall Lane was a shithole pre-2010, and that it is not the government's responsibility to do the basics...
  13. Doyler

PNE Flags 🆕️ Flags for the Ball Collectors.

Nice. So I imagine the ball boys would wave the flags as the players are walking out?
  14. Doyler

Run down Preston

Regardless of government, we could land on £trillions of natural resources, and the stretch from New Hall Lane to the stadium would still be a shithole. It’s not the government’s responsibility to take your bin off the pavement, clean your front door, or take things to the skip.
  15. Doyler

CONFIRMED Alan Browne - Leaves PNE

Definitely isn't true but I rate the creativity and imagination JD!
  16. Doyler

That Joe Biden Fellah

Do you think it’s a coincidence that Putin didn’t engage in any eastern war nonsense when Trump was in the White House? Crimea, Georgia, Ukraine all whilst a democrat was in power.
  17. Doyler

Liverpool v PNE

Really? I thought our distances were poor, we didn’t shut off any passing lines, and that we let them get into very dangerous areas without having to work particularly hard. Just like last season, in fact.
  18. Doyler

Liverpool v PNE

Conflicted? He'll have it for the rest of his life that one of his teams has beaten Liverpool. He'll have had a chat with Slot, got a picture in front of the LFC badge at the training ground, and probably thinks he's put his name in the hat for the job when Slot leaves. He'll be back in...
  19. Doyler

Liverpool v PNE

Hopefully this makes people realise how little pre season results matter.
  20. Doyler

CONFIRMED Alan Browne - Leaves PNE

Well, you might not know then. But yes, he has been criticised for performances. Just like other players have. I don't think he's ever taken the brunt of it (unfairly), hence the supporters' POTY award.