Search results

1. Severiano

Season Tickets 2020/21 Update

Very good, what is the point in trying to debate things on here and you resort to that
  2. Severiano

Summer Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

All the money was spent on player wages, just check Companies House
  3. Severiano

So for 60 years the Club hasn't had the ambition to get back to top flight football? Do you really believe that?
  4. Severiano

What are you on about, where have I accused you of lying? Facts are that the cost of running PNE have increased with promotion without the requisite increase in revenue.....as a fan it is infinitely better watching us in the Championship. TH ultra, I just don't know where you are coming from...
  5. Severiano

How can you say he doesn't care about getting PNE into the Premier League....what possible motive could he have for not wanting to get promoted. It is a guaranteed £160m over 3 years. Any sane person that has already invested in excess of £40m of their own money would want the opportunity to...
  6. Severiano

Korol, please show me where I have described anyone as my messiah.....The accounts to the year ended 30 June 2020 will not be available so let's not predict what happened with the incoming transfer money in this year. What we do know is that throughout the year the owner has continued to put...
  7. Severiano

I've now read the thread re. game changer.....you are very good at spending other people's money. I would be interested to see your reaction if you were questioned on how much more you were prepared to spend on PNE before it became a 'game changer'....after all we are all stakeholders in our...
  8. Severiano

Please understand there is no offsetting....the £5/£6m every season is after transfer activity. For the year ended 30th June 2019 (the most up to date accounts filed with Companies House) the Club paid £19.7m in wages on a total turnover of £13.8m....that is a wage to turnover ratio of 143%...
  9. Severiano

Can you define ambition...ie the Club having none and a healthy percentage of fans having 'it' (ambition)
  10. Severiano

Have you any facts to back up your argument
  11. Severiano

"More cost cutting and sales-without-reinvestemt than usual"....can you explain? Costs have increased every year and every penny of player sales has been re-invested. The current owner is already at £45m of his own investment...on top of any money the club generates through player sales. I...
  12. Severiano

Coronavirus football options summarised (Premier League Restart 17/06/20 (post1,630)

If pubs and restaurants can't open until October or Christmas, I fear there won't be any to go back to
  13. Severiano

Why are we not marketing the remaining home games?

Bristol City geographically are in a fairly large city with absolutely no competition for fans (apart from the pirates). Why are you comparing us??....giving it a go.....get the community involved?? A Ffair percentage of today's folk would rather spend their brass on alcohol and narcotics
  14. Severiano

Operating loss

That's a bit like a gambler losing £42m and saying it's not really a loss because I'm a 'Billionaire' and can afford it. A loss is a loss
  15. Severiano

Operating loss

What 'isn't a loss, full-stop'?
  16. Severiano

Operating loss

Very good post
  17. Severiano

The signing of Sinclair doesn't make sense.

Do you have the facts to back these figures?
  18. Severiano

If you could pick any 1 realistic striker who would you buy?

People can spend their money on what they want....except TH the 'Billionaire' who must spend more of HIS money on PNE...logical
  19. Severiano

Petty Plastic Rovers

It was the police
  20. Severiano

Time to Face Facts...

Can you quantify plenty and reveal the identity of those who are interested? Plus confirmation of the £70m valuation please