Search results

1. O

Summer Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Can’t see it being that high, especially being as Charlton are in trouble. Could see it being maybe 700k upfront.
  2. O

Charlton are in massive difficulties though, and seeing as they only paid 200k for him a year ago it wouldn’t be so bad.
  3. O

Also onto this, Macauley Bonne is 24 and has plenty of re-sell if he was to move on after us. Lyle Taylor is 29 and I doubt he’d be worth much if we was to sell if he was to come.
  4. O

Got a feeling it could be something to do with attitude. Would we want a player who doesn’t want to help his team when they really need him the most?
  5. O

Might be wrong - but would Tyler Roberts from Leeds be available on loan next season would we think? Can’t see him getting many starts in the premier league next season and he is a very good young striker that would fit AN’s system.
  6. O

Good player, would be a good signing.
  7. O

For what it is worth, I think Stockley is brilliant at holding the play up against lower teams who’s defence aren’t as physical against him. He got absolutely bullied all game by Morrison for Cardiff and I can’t remember winning almost anything when the ball did come to him.
  8. O

Is it time for Hemmings to finally go?

Copied from the Ridsdale Statement thread as I thought it was applicable to this to. Regarding my other posts earlier on in the year, giving my opinion on Hemmings and how I felt we required more information and potential finances, concurring the “is it time for Hemmings to finally go?” This...
  9. O

Does anyone know if we have a sell-on clause for Robinson as he’s going to West Brom? I know we got around 1-1.5m for Brownhill when he moved from Bristol to Burnley as we had a sell-on clause for him.
  10. O

New statement from PNE re U 23 team

Exeter City could be counted as one, Ethan Ampadu, Ollie Watkins, Jordan Storey even have all come through fairly recently.
  11. O

If we are going down the line of signing a player for cheap that could be a sellable asset in the future, Charlie Kelman from Southend seems to be a very good young striker.
  12. O

Riddler statement.

Fair play to Peter Ridsdale and the team behind this for speaking out. Feel much more assured in the club with more information like this. Regarding my other posts earlier on in the year, giving my opinion on Hemmings and how I felt we required more information and potential finances...
  13. O

Didn’t really get played to his strengths at Hull mind. If we can get him back to the form he was at Wolves if this is true, it could be a great signing. Him and Bakary Sako were brilliant together.
  14. O

This is from a Malian Newspaper, stating that Nouha Dicko is in talks with us. Which isn’t a fake reporter, it’s the national paper.
  15. O

If Ben Davies ever is sold, think Stuart Findlay for Kilmarnock would be a brilliant replacement. 24, left footed, good with the ball at his feet. Not seen much of him but seems to be in the price range and Edouard has had absolutely nothing from him.
  16. O

this guy apparently thinks Norwich are after Daniel Johnson too, how many accounts like these are going to be made making daft rumours?
  17. O

Very good midfielder now available on a free, would this have any potential in happening?
  18. O

Riddler statement.

I thought it was a brilliant statement. I’m glad that we now know what to expect, rather than being in the blue of what or what not will happen this summer.