Search results

1. Muzza

Lancashire put on highest, Tier 3, level

Ship used to be alright, but went to shit when he took over.
  2. Muzza

45 RPM. 7" Vinyl

Ha, I know a lot of people who had paper rounds at Kidds. I think they supplemented their wages with 'free' mars bars etc on a regular basis.
  3. Muzza

Ifollow delete account

Ah well, as long as it works, cool. (y)
  4. Muzza

Lord Byrons

Hey all, so my friend (Lisa Brown, wife of a staunch nobber) who wrote the Blog Preston article on the first post of this thread is now going to write about Byrons on Friday nights (rave night) and the Gatsby. She's asked me to post up here and see if anyone fancies regaling her with some tales...
  5. Muzza

45 RPM. 7" Vinyl

Yeah, that's the one. Back in the 80's. I lived just up on Aysgarth Ave at the time.
  6. Muzza

Ifollow delete account

When I signed up over here I had to have a card that was registered to an address in Australia. Never bothered (and never will) with Paypal so I have no reference on that.
  7. Muzza

45 RPM. 7" Vinyl

NSS?
  8. Muzza

LEP - Preston North End will hold further contract talks with four key players after the close of the transfer window.

Can someone please copy and paste the story into here if they have access? I'm not registering. Thanks in advance! (y) https://www.lep.co.uk/sport/football/preston-north-end/its-time-talks-new-contract-negotiations-be-held-preston-quartet-3006507 Edit - Oops, please move from Stickys mods. Soz
  9. Muzza

Strictly 2020

I only clicked on so the thread was 'Read' (mild OCD).
  10. Muzza

Chippy Tea: How Do You Eat Yours?

YES!!!!!!
  11. Muzza

Butter is essential for a proper chip butty.
  12. Muzza

No, sorry Yeah, that's the one.
  13. Muzza

Filth!! They're mad for tommy K on meat pies over here. Sorry, that's just sick.
  14. Muzza

Your three stages of play couldn't be any closer to the truth ;-)
  15. Muzza

Mate, I'll be honest, I'm giving that out for free ATM.
  16. Muzza

Seeeee! :-) Yeah, I don't need no salt on me chippy tea, not if I've got me curry sauce. *fucking hell, they don't have that over here* :-(
  17. Muzza

Lovely stuff Nobs. Reet good for you too. None of this Saxa Table Salt bollox.
  18. Muzza

Ha ha, get ta fuck!
  19. Muzza

There was a place on Church St that we frequented after Raiders and they did chips with a pink garlic mayo concoction that was awesome! Can't remember the name of it now. It was down the hill from Raiders and on a corner (on the same side as Action Records). I'm talking 1996 was probably the...