2. Nobber

The Labour Party are cockwombles .....

I think you’re amazing.
  3. Nobber

This corona virus thing...

I’m horrified
  4. Nobber

I went to b and q last Saturday to pick up a new handle for the wife’s mangle. It was people soup. We left empty handed after five minutes because it was horrendous. We’re using the rolling pin to mangle for now.
  5. Nobber

Same here, And I fucking write them!
  6. Nobber

Political Correctness

I think he is dead cuddly and nice.
  7. Nobber

Black life in America

I went to bed early last night and had a long sleep, and I know the clocks have changed, but bloody hell is it 2060 already? I'm looking good for 91
  8. Nobber

Marcus Rashford

They just lie and lie and lie!
  9. Nobber

i deleted the app once it was leaked that the government were giving your details to the police.
  10. Nobber

Good luck with the results 👍🏻
  11. Nobber

Marcus Rashford

My point is it’s not political point scoring. The government CHOSE this decision using a political vote. Therefore they made it political. And as usual it stinks.
  12. Nobber

Marcus Rashford

Whichever way you look at it there was a political vote by the government. The government who are supposed to serve the people decided not to feed hungry kids who will be more vulnerable due to a global pandemic and parents losing work. How is that not political?
  13. Nobber

Marcus Rashford

Is that all you’ve got? A couple of emojis to defend your shit opinion while children go to bed hungry? Fucking hell, surely even you can see how shameful that is?
  14. Nobber

Marcus Rashford

Aaah so you’re looking for a reaction. Go on the attack as you can’t really defend what you’re trying to apologise for. I mentioned embarrassing earlier, you’ve just confirmed it. Fuck off. Oh and they’re not forcing children out of school, it’s half term, and many are starving. They’re...
  15. Nobber

Marcus Rashford

When was I a ‘girls blouse’? Please explain that comment. So again you ignore the rich giving themselves perks while children go hungry. We are one of the richest nations on the planet, yet it’s ok for children to starve? There are no excuses for this, no matter how hard you look in desperation.
  16. Nobber

Marcus Rashford

And conservative apologism
  17. Nobber

Marcus Rashford

Did she?
  18. Nobber

Marcus Rashford

Tory Blair.
  19. Nobber

Marcus Rashford

So the teachers don’t deserve any time with their families? What about the parents who are unable to work, due to say disability? How about the MPs give up their £25 a day food allowance? Or maybe don’t give themselves a three and a half grand pay rise? You’re trying to excuse the inexcusable...
  20. Nobber

Marcus Rashford

You don’t think it’s scummy to not help feed starving children? Really?