Search results

1. LostinSpace

Match Day - PNE v Millwall - 28/10/20 - KO:19:00 - Championship

Good to see you back Sid. 👍
  2. LostinSpace

This corona virus thing...

He actually makes a very good argument for his case. As does the ex Pfizer guy in flippingecks post. Let's hope they 're right.
  3. LostinSpace

Just seen this on the BBC Website: Social clubs in tier 3 can sell alcohol without a meal. I just give in! :mad:
  4. LostinSpace

But if we score early...
  5. LostinSpace

Prediction League - PNE v Millwall - 28/10/2020 - Championship

PNE 3-0 Millwall Riis 2 cards
  6. LostinSpace

I've a good feeling about tonight. I'm going for 3-0 PNE! 🤞
  7. LostinSpace

Funnies Thread - Feel Free to Add More

If sex with three people is a threesome and sex with two people is a twosome, I think I know why Mrs Sliper calls you handsome! 😂
  8. LostinSpace

Millwall will have no first team coaches tomorrow.

First, he'll be on the phone to Rowett during the match as PNEbanner said and will have a good debrief before. Second, he'll feel he has something to prove. He'll give it his all, so I'm not counting chickens. Having said that, I'm thinking PNE 3-0 for the PL. 😂
  9. LostinSpace

Millwall will have no first team coaches tomorrow.

Nah, they were gonna get hammered anyway!
  10. LostinSpace

Just sit on it Nobbs, that should do the trick! 😂 Tbh, I can't believe anyone uses a mangle these days!
  11. LostinSpace

I had it in my early 30's, and it was horrible. At the worst point I couldn't even lift my head off the pillow.
  12. LostinSpace

English Independence

And you know how easy it is to get a deal! oveb ready? 😂
  13. LostinSpace

This week in tory run Britain

We are a rich country, it's a disgrace that kids even need free school meals, end of.
  14. LostinSpace

English Independence

If they'd done it after the first referendum, they'd be bankrupt by now. The reliance on North Sea oil in their finance calls were the stuff of fantasy. More unbelievable is Sturgeon's claim when she was pitching for the 2nd ref. that the case wasn't based on oil!
  15. LostinSpace

English Independence

Only the bad ones!
  16. LostinSpace

English Independence

Pussy! 😂
  17. LostinSpace

English Independence

I love them all and I'm still here. I've eaten a whole load of weird things in Asia/China and have not been phased. I was at a reception once munching on the snacks, it was only later I found out one of the nibbles bowls was roast beetles! Yum. 😀
  18. LostinSpace

English Independence

They are usually preferred by squares. 😂
  19. LostinSpace

Measles was virtually wiped out, it's only made a comeback recently because of the anti-vaccine lobby, especially MMR.