Search results

1. Joanpne

PR has two jobs to do in the morning......

Well it was shocking last night we were royally let down. Fortunately, I still feel the buzz of the two away wins so, I will sleep easy between now and Saturday and then renew my blind faith in beating Birmingham. If we had been winning at home and losing away we would have been going on about...
  2. Joanpne

Black life in America

Cant argue with that to be fair.
  3. Joanpne

Political Correctness

I was born and bred in Ribbleton and still live just outside it. It never ceases to amaze me that those that preach how we should be full of acceptance and speak accordingly have no problem whatsoever in throwing preconceived insults and abuse around themselves. It’s why I have no respect for...
  4. Joanpne

Political Correctness

I can honestly say I haven’t used that term either. If I am being brutally truthful it’s not out of respect or thought, it’s because I have no idea what it’s meant to mean. That isn’t to say I don’t respect people I absolutely do, I just have no respect for being told what to say and think and...
  5. Joanpne

Black life in America

I agree it was ridiculous to shoot that amount. They are so gun happy in the States and it doesn’t look like stopping any time soon either, it’s frightening.
  6. Joanpne

Match Day - PNE v Millwall - 28/10/20 - KO:19:00 - Championship

Turned TV off, glad I didn’t pay to watch that utter shite I would be even more cheesed off.
  7. Joanpne

I think I remember Billy Davies having a run of poor games at home. We couldn’t buy a win at Deepdale, it took a couple of months into the new season before we got a win.
  8. Joanpne

Hope we win especially for you then you will still have something to celebrate.
  9. Joanpne

Summer Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

I wonder what it would have come up with (had it been in use) when we played Hyde in the FA Cup!
  10. Joanpne

Black life in America

Absolutely this is true.
  11. Joanpne

Black life in America

Love that edgy and it’s true.
  12. Joanpne

Black life in America

I can’t stand the woke brigade either but, I’m with Raefil on the Tories, they are always the bad guys, I have yet to find one that is decent.
  13. Joanpne

The Labour Party are cockwombles .....

She is on a zero hour contract. She looks after vulnerable people just released from hospital and end of life too. My grandson (her son) does the same. I agree about the elderly.
  14. Joanpne

The Labour Party are cockwombles .....

My daughter doesn’t even get her fuel or any part of it, and if her car breaks down, no work and no pay!
  15. Joanpne

Black life in America

Personally I think in stuff like this we can all see the same incident but view it completely differently. I don’t mean the death of a George Floyd in particular, I mean in general. We all have different perspectives because we all have different experiences. It can be frustrating but it...
  16. Joanpne

Riis or Hugill

Hugill as nice lad as I’m sure he is, never really impressed me as a player. It’s all about opinions and Hugill wouldn’t even make it in my top 5 full teams of all time.
  17. Joanpne

PNE Poppy Pin

Yes I got mine from there.
  18. Joanpne

Black life in America

I have never hidden that I have absolutely no time for this organisation. However, in fairness defunding the Police is not as literal as it sounds. The Americans fund their Police to the tune of millions for weapons and other military items that the Police have no right to or use for. So far...
  19. Joanpne

Huddersfield Highlights

We? An odd few do, the majority do not. I think you will find the same occurs at pretty much every club.