Search results

1. B

Greg Clarke!!

I'm part of the problem? Clearly you have not the faintest clue what you are on about.
  2. B

Golf!!!!!!

Not sure of your point. I have him coming second.
  3. B

Golf!!!!!!

Anyone seeing past Bryson in this? Demolishing the Golf Course in Practice Bryson Rory Cantley (been through it and them some) In that order as early shout
  4. B

Greg Clarke!!

Probably an even better example
  5. B

Greg Clarke!!

Colour blind. I love this and definitely where I stand. Indeed The Farm were singing about this in the early 90's with Love See No Colour. Great post
  6. B

Greg Clarke!!

Give it a rest mate. Presumably these guys/girls have jobs and other family stuff to sort. It's generally good fun mooching around on here but they can't be expected to see everything?
  7. B

Greg Clarke!!

Ah, sorry. Yes you are completely right!! Apologies
  8. B

Greg Clarke!!

OK, I'll go with you
  9. B

Greg Clarke!!

Not for me, would be a terrible choice. Just an opinion of course
  10. B

Greg Clarke!!

Bit harsh (allegedly)
  11. B

Greg Clarke!!

Lots of people do, as you say, take pleasure in other people losing their jobs for some reason. Or want them sacked or whatever.
  12. B

Greg Clarke!!

Paul Elliot will probably be in the running here
  13. B

Greg Clarke!!

He’s gone now anyway Next
  14. B

Greg Clarke!!

Not offended at all, not sure what you're on about to be honest
  15. B

Greg Clarke!!

BLM is an interesting one for me. Our players here in the Uk taking the knee but, if times were different, and they had a couple of weeks off, wouldn't bat an eyelid about pissing off to the Burj al Arab or Jumeirah Beach for a few days. Colin Kaepernick hasn't thrown a competive ball in about...
  16. B

Chorley v Wigan FA Cup

It absolutely pissed down for majority of the day in Chipping, but yes was a good day. Got a lot of pelters however off mates who were non PNE
  17. B

Chorley v Wigan FA Cup

I was at that Wycombe game too. Living in Leeds at the time and bombed down the M40/42 to meet one of my brothers for lunch who was living in Marlow at the time prior to the game. Re reading that I sound like a right prick. I'm not though. Promise.
  18. B

Chorley v Wigan FA Cup

Nice part of the world that. Jump off the Tube at Embankment and some of those boats moored up on the Thames that are bars/restaurants give great views
  19. B

Chorley v Wigan FA Cup

Oh dear
  20. B

Chorley v Wigan FA Cup

What's this about?