Search results

1. Scrubdog

What Are You Listening To?

Had a walk into town Friday morning to break in mi' new boots and call into Action. Had the dub version of this classic on and ordered the vinyl when I got there. Re-livin my youth :)
  2. Scrubdog

Two belting albums on repeat atm. I'd love to see them live in Ireland.
  3. Scrubdog

My new favourite Irish band - Sons of Southern Ulster
  4. Scrubdog

Cycling

It will incredible to see him on the podium on Sunday. Really have everything crossed for him. One thing for sure, he has arrived on the world stage as a GC rider. He's set for life!
  5. Scrubdog

Cycling

I knew yesterday was going to be a good (brutal) stage but bloody hell!! What a ride from Hugh. Buzzing for the lad.
  6. Scrubdog

Cycling

Brilliant to see him smashing up the worlds top riders on Sunday. Can he go all the way, probably not. One bad day in this type of event and it's all over. Can't wait for today's stage....go on Hugh
  7. Scrubdog

Thanks Cooper, much appreciated.
  8. Scrubdog

Post your gigs.

Great to see that The Ferret is opening back up tomorrow. They have a series of social distanced gigs lined up with a fair few sold out already. Anyone going to any?
  9. Scrubdog

A bit of a shameless plug but our debut single is finally pressed on a 7" vinyl, it's been a ballache with the bastard virus slowing the process down but finally it's arrived. The art work is feckin ace. Video shot in Blitz a few weeks back.
  10. Scrubdog

Post your gigs.

Just heard that our gig with The Imbeciles this November is off. Inevitable but still disappointing to hear it. I am rapidly warming to their album.
  11. Scrubdog

Who are the Music Legends?

The Wrecking Crew. In particular, (for me) Hal Blaine.
  12. Scrubdog

Post your gigs.

That new album is brilliant, album of the year so far although I am eagerly awaiting the new Doves, Idles and Girls In Synthesis releases.
  13. Scrubdog

Post your gigs.

At £35 squid I thought it was too dear but I have seen them numerous times before, including at Barrowlands. I am waiting for Protomartyr to announce a tour and I will be all over that.
  14. Scrubdog

Post your gigs.

I'm sat on loads of gig tickets from this year and have also been buying for spring of next year. I know that live music has started in the Waterloo Bar in Blackpool, sat down at tables and tickets have been selling well. The live music industry cannot wait for a vaccine otherwise places will...
  15. Scrubdog

Post your gigs.

Bagged tix for Fontaines in Berlin and Doves at the Barras in Glasgow. Hope this virus fucks off for next year otherwise it's even more carnage for the music industry!
  16. Scrubdog

Saw them at the Ferret, rather good. The drummer was incredible. New Fontaines album out today. Splendid.
  17. Scrubdog

Post your gigs.

I have come to realise how fucking empty my life is without live music!!! I love sport, films, social craic with mates etc, but nothing comes close to the excitement of seeing a live band. Maybe 'thend away in a local derby victory followed by a mammoth piss up, but as we all know, they are few...
  18. Scrubdog

Recently listening to the debut album by The Imbeciles, check out the single D.I.E. The W.H. Lung album is good for running with! Contrast that with Hayden Thorpe (Wild Beasts) and Fionn Regan.
  19. Scrubdog

Flowers

Nobody plants wildflowers, if they did they wouldn't be wild. They are either left to grow naturally, you know like 'wild' :) or sown as seeds. But yeah, good idea that saves money.
  20. Scrubdog

Live music

I was supposed to be at Glasto and I knew a bunch of my fave bands were to be there as well. Fontaines on the Park Stage would of been epic. I have just booked to see them in Berlin next year, at last I feel I have something to look forward to!