Search results

1. F

Graham Alexander

What are your thoughts on his sacking? Like most Salford fans I'm appalled at the news. Looked good for promotion to League 1 this year. Still I don't suppose he & Lucketti will be out of a job for long. Perhaps back at Deepdale eventually.
  2. F

Summer Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

According to Lancs Live! Quick where are my bloody car keys?
  3. F

Jack Armer to Carlisle

Totally agree JD, that's a shocking list of dross players that between them have cost us tens of thousands of £. Surely the only long term survival plan for the club is to bring through talent from the Academy at little cost, do the business for us and ultimately sell on to bigger clubs for a...
  4. F

Jack Armer to Carlisle

A great move for Jack and an excellent signing for Carlisle. Not surprised he and Dolan have been snapped up so quickly both outstanding players whenever I've watched them play. So sad we can't afford to hang on to our best young players, doesn't auger welll for the future of the club. Hope it...
  5. F

Referee worse than legend Barry Knight?

Thanks Sid for date of match. I don't remember as many fans, me included, going as mental about the ref as at that game, really changed the outcome of the match. He was a disgrace.
  6. F

Thanks Preston Lad the nightmare is all coming back to me! As original post can anyone remind me when the Barry Knight game was? Ta.
  7. F

I remember being present to witness the worst refereeing I've ever seen. The ref was Barry Knight and it was against Forrest away I think. Memory not being what it was can anyone tell me when this was? For those who saw that game and today how did this ref compare?
  8. F

Dolan to Plastics

Couldn't agree more Micky, Dolan was always the standout player whenever I saw him play and Rovers have a great prospect on their hands. The analogy with a skilful McKenna is spot on. The big worry for me is that we now have little chance of bringing local talent through the ranks while at the...
  9. F

Dolan to Plastics

No surprises to hear that our former Academy player Tyrhys Dolan has signed a 2 year professional contract for that lot. I watched him a number of times this season and for me and a good number of others he was an outstanding prospect and obviously destined for great things.We're all aware of...
  10. F

PNE Squad Luton travel arrangements

Would any of them pass that criteria Chartley? (Only joking!)
  11. F

PNE Squad Luton travel arrangements

Noticed an article in the LEP saying that normally for this away game the squad would have travelled down by train on the day. Apparently due to travel restrictions this isn't now possible. The squad are now due to travel down in 2 coaches to allow for social distancing the day before and stay...