Search results

1. raefil

The Labour Party are cockwombles .....

I'll keep saying it. They all signed the 10 pledges dictated by the Board of Deputies. Labour is in a corner that it now cannot get out of. No religious organisation should be dictating to a political party, ever.
  2. raefil

Darnell loves a good tackle. (Charged by FA - Pg16)

Youre only jealous that Darnell got there before you did.
  3. raefil

Plastics up next

nope
  4. raefil

I wouldnt play him if Bradley Dicks available,.
  5. raefil

This corona virus thing...

I suspect the new tiers will be about local hospital capacities. with Blackpool, RPH and blackburns at their limit I cant see us being anything under the new tier 3.
  6. raefil

If I was Neil Id just drop him anyway.
  7. raefil

Nobody has rammed anything down my throat, Joan. From the age of about 12 I saw how my friend, Naresh, was treated at school. I needed nobody to talk to me about, "Woke, Do gooder, Virtue signaller," etc. I knw wrong was wrong. Even then I was called, "Paki lover," because I stood up for...
  8. raefil

looking like moonshot will be used on anyone tracked and traced, also. Rather than having to stay off work they will instead be tested daily for 2 weeks and able to carry on as normal whilst still negative.
  9. raefil

so is this, "Woke," crap a new phrase to perhaps replace, "Virtue signallers," etc for those people who know the difference between right and wrong and wont just sit there placidly.
  10. raefil

Sad if thats what it means.
  11. raefil

I keep seeing this "Woke," crap, what exactly does it mean?
  12. raefil

snowflake :) some of us knew that was bullshit and didnt waste their money on them, sadly I lost both my Mum and Dad to smokoking related illnesses, way too early. but im not offended at your comment.
  13. raefil

I`ll be blunt here, I look back at history and if those guys who fought in the world wars had the same attitude as some on here, "Im not going it might be dangerous!" god knows where we would be now.. I`ll have the vaccine as soon as its available, not a problem at all.
  14. raefil

Boris Backs Bully Patel

Youve just got to love tories and their supporters, genuine wankers the lot of them :)
  15. raefil

Make no mistake, this post from Pete is no exaggeration as the well know left wing rag the Times confirms. https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/tory-steve-dechans-276m-in-ppe-contracts-lands-him-a-place-in-the-country-zgbmmtn8q Its just one back hander after another.
  16. raefil

This week in tory run Britain

Unintentional, fellah, unintentional. You know how it works ;)
  17. raefil

18. raefil

Political Correctness

This couls well be long in here but We're in the middle of a pandemic, people are struggling to pay rent, and the priority of Labour's leadership is whether or not a 71 year old apologises for a facebook post.
  19. raefil

This week in tory run Britain

I know youre a tory so these lies are just standard. Meanwhile whilst you sit listening to your wifes confidential Civil service conversations the bastards you support take the piss out of you by doing this. Working class tories are the thickest of the thick...
  20. raefil

This is basically what were doing, I know how real and horrible this virus is from several sources. Death of a relative Daughters experience from RPH Friends suffering from long Covid. I will continue to mask wear to protect others from me, I did before it was mandatory. I will continue to...