1. Strongbow

Where can I get somebody to chat to?

Uncle just out of Prison Ando 🕰️⌛
  2. Strongbow

Probably 🤌
  3. Strongbow

Hiya Karl, I can see that you are going through a tough time at the moment and the only advice I can offer having lost family and friends pretty consistently for various reasons over the last two decades can only say that you may be hurting now but it will get easier, good days and bad days come...
  4. Strongbow

The Banners the fans paid for.

'Hurrah for Hannah' !!!!!!
  5. Strongbow

Sad news; ex North End player

Sad news RIP fella.
  6. Strongbow

All local Grassroots football cancelled until January at the earliest.

Me bad, just read back : "Given the increasing incidence in some districts involving younger age groups, we jointly concluded that, in order to minimise disruption to schools, it would be sensible to pause organised matches in selected districts across East and Central Lancashire until the New...
  7. Strongbow

Prepared to be corrected but thought the announcement on 06 Dec was to cover all organised grass roots football although there were different rates of infection in different area's ie. East Lancashire. I know you follow local football in your area so take it as read that the kids in Chorley are...
  8. Strongbow

Black life in America

If that's an easel on the left would that make him a piss artist ?
  9. Strongbow

John Beck's super white army

Last known gig : As of October 2013, Beck was working for the Football Association in coach education at the St George's Park National Football Centre, training coaches working towards their UEFA B Licence.[8] From Wiki.
  10. Strongbow

John Beck's super white army

I think the look on the oncoming subs face and the preening involved to look acceptable tells you all you need to know about whether he's paying attention to the claptrap he's being fed. Much prefer the simple phrases like, 'get on there and make a fookin difference' , 'go get yourself fucking...
  11. Strongbow

Covid 19 - counter arguments

I think if you chose not to take the knee, something I wouldn't do personally for any cause is different to disapproving of people taking the knee Johnny Boy ?
  12. Strongbow

Brexit never? Britain can still change its mind, says Article 50 autho

Bollocks though I was on Iggy and had a free reign !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😁
  13. Strongbow

This corona virus thing...

I just rung some Guy too and he offered me a free injection if I meet him on Moor Park Car Park at about 10pm tonight. Said he's flash his headlights when he's got his equipment ready for me. Winner winner Chicken dinner (y)
  14. Strongbow

Brexit never? Britain can still change its mind, says Article 50 autho

He is though, he much prefers his 'friends' at Hamas for company if truth be known.
  15. Strongbow

VAR 2019

Only understood the last bit Petey, loads of big words in there but think I agree (y)
  16. Strongbow

Former PNE Players Thread

Talent lad is Joe, is he a batter or a bowler ?
  17. Strongbow

Looks to me like the Lancs FA have taken the lazy option and bundled the whole of Lancashire into the firing line rather than assessing each district individually and making a judgement call on the data to hand. Nothing surprises me though with the Lancs FA, closed shop full of fuckwits who...
  18. Strongbow

World Cup Qualifying Draw

England will piss that group. Qatar here we come (y)
  19. Strongbow

Would you attend at present?

I've seen us a lot shitter over the decades than the fare on offer these days so would happily have a few jars and get a back on Deepdale for good old moan !!!!!
  20. Strongbow

Stewards

Will love a good moan us Nobbers don't we. premier league in the aspect. One steward once walked past my seat and farted the cheeky git !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!