Search results

1. Preston Lad

January 2021 - Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

If scientists ever find a way I would gladly have Jermaine Beckfords children.
  2. Preston Lad

I’m not surprised😂
  3. Preston Lad

I sat behind his Brother and his Dad at a night game at Derby. Proper nice blokes, chatting to us for most of the game.
  4. Preston Lad

Ben Whiteman Joins PNE (Confirmed)

Moore, Hasselbaink, Curle and Hughton
  5. Preston Lad

According to some it is😏
  6. Preston Lad

Chris Hughton
  7. Preston Lad

You’re right JC😂 I think Raynor had hold of his shirt and he was trying to pull himself clear of him before pushing his hand down towards him. Im pretty sure he doesn’t hit him but who cares eh. 😂
  8. Preston Lad

Yes although in reality I don’t think he even touched him, not in the face anyway😂
  9. Preston Lad

Johnson, Humphrey and🤷🏻‍♂️
  10. Preston Lad

I think she’d have struggled in a back four Joan😂
  11. Preston Lad

In patches he has. And what do they mean?
  12. Preston Lad

I may be being naive but I don’t think his ethnicity comes into it. It doesn’t for me anyway.
  13. Preston Lad

What a fucking ridiculous question.
  14. Preston Lad

🤚🏻My bad. You're a good poster and you always make fair points but we’ll have to disagree on this.
  15. Preston Lad

You’ve given 2 examples out of about 20 games this season which I said he’d done,hardly regularly shoving it down critics throats though is it. Also He’s scored 3 goals, all pens and made 3 assists and looked disinterested in a few games which even the manager alluded to after one game. Anyone...
  16. Preston Lad

Doesn’t even come close to the that title. 😂😂 When has he proved critics wrong this season? Thats not to say I don’t like him. When he wants to be and he’s motivated, he’s quality. I just don’t think that’s often enough.
  17. Preston Lad

Because he was playing well consistently. The seasons before that he was extremely inconsistent, that’s why a lot of fans, me included, weren’t that bothered about him leaving.
  18. Preston Lad

He isn’t though is he. Last season was probably his best season for us, he was consistently pretty good for the most part. This season it’s been clear his head isn’t in it for me.
  19. Preston Lad

I watched him a couple of times last season and he looked the same size as Conor Ripley. He looked nothing special at all though it’s not enough to make a proper judgement.