Search results

1. sussexrob

An confirms Ben Pearson to Leave .

How old are you , how long have you been supporting? Pearson miles off the best player to pull the shirt on ,not the worst either.
  2. sussexrob

Classic TV intros.

what about these gems.
  3. sussexrob

This corona virus thing...

Wash your mouth :sick:
  4. sussexrob

He could have gone to many of the green spaces closer, Hyde park comes to mind . Its not a case of if he done anything wrong its the hypocrisy telling everyone to stay home/local then does the opposite. You also have to remember he does not travel alone he has security as well leading...
  5. sussexrob

Yep i have have you ? If you would like to disprove or have hard evidence that masks work or can answer the question which no-one seems to reply too if they are working why are we yet into another lockdown? All i am asking for is as you say none so blind from both sides of the debate, as far...
  6. sussexrob

Very good 🥱🥱🥱
  7. sussexrob

Blah Blah Blah , just one picked out like the BBC and others scaring the shit out of people every time showing tubes down people throats how about a real and balanced approach.
  8. sussexrob

How about this then look at the wording like might . From the lancet after that study you mentioned. They also recommend it might help wearing eye covering as well why are we not doing that as well ? Face coverings and masks might protect both healthcare workers and the general public against...
  9. sussexrob

From the Lancet eh even they say it has minimal use. Though face masks are important to wear for COVID-19 infected persons to prevent spread of the virus to others, they’re minimally effective for healthy people. The Lancet noted that universal face mask use is discouraged because of minimal...
  10. sussexrob

So why are we going into yet another lockdown If they are working? .Cases shooting up yep its working for me .
  11. sussexrob

How about answering the question instead of a shitty comment about my postman who had it and said he has had worst colds. oh I forget as you keep harping on about you always have your daughter for advice.
  12. sussexrob

The evidence does not change that quick even if some have pushed the mask wearing now. There is no firm evidence mask wearing protects or stops people spreading it.
  13. sussexrob

Very funny :rolleyes:, Why if after all this facemask wearing and all the other measures for which i do agree with are we yet again in a lockdown ?
  14. sussexrob

I have mentioned before masks are a waste of time unless in a clinical environment, but hey ho helps folk feel safer its all good. As for eminent scientists the jury is still out many say what a waste of time . Let me just remind you of this adviser a few months ago . Only the Deputy Chief...
  15. sussexrob

TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets

I was a bit slow with your comment at the end 😀 Just finished watching them all yeah very annoying Finish they better make another one at least. I loved it in-fact it was lush.
  16. sussexrob

TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets

I knows its ages old but only just got round to watching the first few episodes of Gavin and Stacey not laughed so much for ages. Its on BBC iPlayer at the moment.
  17. sussexrob

Trouble is its just not the BBC they are all at it . I said the other day the whole thing is not being put into perspective all they seem to show is people with tubes down the throats scarring the shit out of folk. For some reason when others mention this whishing it was reported properly you...
  18. sussexrob

Match Day - PNE v Nottingham Forest - 02/01/2021 - KO:15:00 - Championship - (Live Updates)

No , not boxing day i would have said end of Jan beginning of feb may have even been beginning of march.
  19. sussexrob

Match Day - PNE v Nottingham Forest - 02/01/2021 - KO:15:00 - Championship - (Live Updates)

Thanks Ando could not remember , as you can imagine i was not a happy bunny , i would have said Sheff Wednesday as for some reason when i come up we always seem to be playing them.