Search results

1. J

The group/individual that's produced the most consistently great tunes.

I believe it is/was something to do with sample clearances and royalties, which with 3 Feet High & Rising will be a proper minefield!
  2. J

Oh yeah absolutely! Buhloone Mindstate is the only album I can't really get my head round but everything else is great. Would be good if they could get their issues with Tommy Boy sorted so they can get all the albums onto the streaming services!
  3. J

Elite Sport

It's things like this that makes me wonder if going ahead with the Euro's is a good idea. Will enough people across Europe be vaccinated by June? Is all the travelling going to be a risk? Crowds gathering outside the stadiums if we still have to social distance? I'd be gutted if it gets...
  4. J

If we’re talking hip hop I’d say Outkast and The Roots are two groups that consistently produced great music.
  5. J

Signing Off is a solid album. Some proper good dub tunes on that. It all goes a bit off from Labour of Love though for me.
  6. J

R.E.M. had pretty much 30 years of consistently good stuff.
  7. J

Wycombe Wanderers v PNE free on FA player.

I’m a London Bees ultra now
  8. J

That Trump fella.

Aaaahhahahhhahahhahahahahahah! Incredible.
  9. J

That Trump fella.

Will they be fully deleted? They’ll be archived surely?
  10. J

What Are You Listening To?

Quite like that!
  11. J

That Trump fella.

This would have made for a great last season of Homeland. They should have kept it going!
  12. J

That Trump fella.

Sounds like he’s turned on Pence now.
  13. J

That Trump fella.

Some buildings are being evacuated apparently!!
  14. J

PNE Youth Team: 2020/21 season

Is it on the official PNE pages on YouTube? Or somewhere else?
  15. J

I’ve “discovered” the super deluxe edition of Sgt. Peppers on Spotify this year. Enjoyed all the outtakes, overdubs, instrumentals, talking in the studio etc. Gives you a good insight into how they and George Martin figured out how to make such an incredible record.
  16. J

Derby Days

Haha! “Super Sunday South Ribble Derby day“... aka “the Dickhead Derby”. Always used to be scraps in the Fox and Lion.
  17. J

Drawn 2

Yeah they were. And they won the play offs without actually winning a game in regulation time.
  18. J

Match Day - Derby County v PNE - 26/12/20 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Ahh, maybe they’re due a defeat then!
  19. J

Match Day - Derby County v PNE - 26/12/20 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Derby have been totally dog dirt this season which probably means a guaranteed home win for them today.
  20. J

Indeed. It was a great change in direction after the Great Escape. I always skip Song 2 though. Guess I’ve heard it too much!