Search results

1. B

Alan Browne contract renewed for 3½ years (confirmed)

Good.. Now get your act together and become the club legend you know you can be young man.
  2. B

Capital punishment

I would have no problem with some truly evil monsters who have devastated lives and families being put down. However some should deffo be imprisoned for a full life term with no chance of parole. Say the lockerbie bomber or an isis murderer. Its not coming back lets face it. Albert pierpoint...
  3. B

January 2021 - Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Hi.. Only repeating what he told me, usually right.
  4. B

Right... So according to my (semi) reliable snout.... Medical yesterday ok, but Don want to maybe delay until they have replacement, however, possible announcement today. Small hiccup nothing more..
  5. B

At training ground now
  6. B

Marcus Rashford

Was being sarcastic 👍
  7. B

Marcus Rashford

Surely gone through a transparent and fair bidding system.... 🙄
  8. B

If that’s the best we can offer for the FA cup?

Whats the difference bwtween PNE and a tea bag? The tea bags in the cup longer.... Made me smile that one..
  9. B

Marcus Rashford

Thats really naughty.... Shame on them
  10. B

TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets

Homeland had some excellent series but i found it tended to drag sometimes and too many coincidences.... The first series was great...
  11. B

Just coming to end of season one. Interesting stuff.
  12. B

I'm so far behind... Just hooked on Narcos on Netflix. I thought it was dubbed but its not, its got subtitles when the Columbians are chatting but its English. Bloody great story of Escobar.
  13. B

Match Day - Wycombe Wanderers v PNE - 09/01/2021 - KO:15:00 - FA Cup 3rd Round

Your shit.. And you know you are... Fair assessment i think from AN
  14. B

Match Day - Wycombe Wanderers v PNE - 09/01/2021 - KO:15:00 - FA Cup 3rd Round

They really need to give themselves a hard look in the mirror tonight and ask themselves are they in the right job. Set of useless twats.
  15. B

Great chance for Chorley...

Come on chorley.... Its winnable....
  16. B

This corona virus thing...

Must say i took my 90 yr old mum to Penwortham cricket club for her injection this morning and they were great, looked after her no problem, was there about half hour as she is in a wheelchair. Lovely people. Very busy though, loads coming and going.
  17. B

This corona virus thing...

Quick one.. Am taking my 90 yr old mum for hers on Friday, not being funny but its gonna be a military procedure to get her dressed and in her chair and to the car the out the car in her chair.. Taken inside etc etc... Can the injection not be done at home or in the car when mobility is a big issue?
  18. B

That Trump fella.

Dont follow US politics greatly but this is awful, the guys simply got to be removed from office, he is seemingly just not fit to be President.