Search results

1. M

Neil OUT (Poll Reset - 16/12)

Has there ever been a case of a manager being at a (Championship) club and winning promotion in his 4th season? After a bit of reading, I can tell you that the vast majority of promotions happen in a managers first or second season.
  2. M

Match Day - Bristol City v PNE - 16/01/2021 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Not really my type but I can see the appeal.
  3. M

January 2021 - Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Is it? Not going to accuse anyone but I remember a certain banned poster singling out DJ and Robbo as poor at every available opportunity. There's certainly elements of any fan base that have unfounded biases and stereotypes of players of different ethnicities.
  4. M

Team for Saturday

Hughes too, didn't he?
  5. M

Ben Whiteman Joins PNE (Confirmed)

Ben's staying, Neil just won't register any defenders or forwards. He's transcended beyond the need for obsolete concepts such as "defense" and "attack," only possession. He's going to revolutionize football itself. Get ready for the dawn of a new age. The 0-10-0 formation is the future...
  6. M

Loving this lad already. Everything about him just oozes class.
  7. M

And plenty on here would call Potts a shite signing. Not me though, class player.
  8. M

Wow, had no idea we signed them all at once. Especially Ginnelly, who feels like he was sign a while before the rest of them. Maybe because they were mostly so underwhelming?
  9. M

4 signings in a fortnight. Have we had a window this busy since Westley signed roughly 3023 players in the summer of 2012?
  10. M

We'll get the usual signing teaser post, heavily implying whiteman, then a surprise Alan Browne extension followed by Whiteman's announcement. Not got a source, just feeling optimistic today.
  11. M

Is he a left or right winger?
  12. M

He's 23, though. Hardly a teenager.
  13. M

Hughes? Maguire before him? Certainly not Barky as someone else said.
  14. M

We'll miss DJ but with Sinclair and a new right winger, I think we could manage without him with Browne in the number 10 position. The big weakness we had with that system used to be a lack of creativity, but with more creativity coming in from the wide positions than Maguire and Barky provide...
  15. M

Elite Sport

It was indeed, from what I saw.
  16. M

Elite Sport

And look who scored it! Never mind, BBC just updated it to an OG 😂
  17. M

Elite Sport

Wycombe looked pretty elite to me. What league did the shower they were up against play in again? Marine put up more of a fight than they did.
  18. M

Elite Sport

Cheers all, been absolutely fucked by it today after just thinking I had a cold yesterday. It's no laughing matter this, even for a 22 year old. Stay safe everyone.
  19. M

Elite Sport

Hope not. Got a positive test this weekend and the FA cup has been the only thing keeping me sane so far. Being stuck inside without football would again would be cruel.