Search results

1. M

Extinction Rebellion, the return of the great unwashed.

I honestly think I’m done with this forum. Congratulations you have broken me, well done. The fact that disgusting comment from raefil has just been ignored and normalised says a lot about the vile nature and tribal thinking that goes on in people’s heads. To minimise the Shoah to the unproven...
  2. M

Congratulations, the dumbest most disrespectful post anybody has ever made on this forum. ?? You must feel so proud.
  3. M

Wow, I never saw that coming........? https://news.sky.com/story/extinction-rebellion-co-founder-calls-holocaust-just-another-f-ery-in-human-history-11865863
  4. M

ITV leaders debate.

I know. Baddiel is someone who I like immensely and has been very balanced and honest about the whole thing.
  5. M

ITV leaders debate.

That’s a hell of a stretch. As is people talking about Corbyn saying Epschtien to Jake him sound more Jewish.
  6. M

ITV leaders debate.

Well how are they breaking any twitter rules? Genuine question as I know you’re not allowed to impersonate anyone or any company. I’m unaware of the rule about “misleading“ as this was cause twitter to shut down overnight.
  7. M

ITV leaders debate.

What bait? I’m stating a fact. The mods suggested ignoring each other.
  8. M

Moderators or Posters

I agree.
  9. M

ITV leaders debate.

I don’t know why twitter are warning them. As far as I can see there is no such account or company called FactCheck UK. So who were they impersonating?
  10. M

ITV leaders debate.

He did. A big whopper about the antisemitism cases being investigated.
  11. M

ITV leaders debate.

What was dishonest about it? It was a stunt but the account name was right there?
  12. M

ITV leaders debate.

It didn’t impress me or anger me, I’m completely “meh” about the whole thing. It was bloody obvious.
  13. M

The Labour Party are cockwombles .....

As a Political organisation that is being invest for Antisemitism by the EHRC with a leader that goes on national TV and lies about the scale of the problem, and the efforts the Party are taking to deal with it, what do you do? You create an Electoral document using the picture of a bloke who...
  14. M

ITV leaders debate.

If you really believed that the stunt they pulled on Twitter was a real Fact Check account, you're not clever enough to vote. It clearly said @CCHQpress as the account name.
  15. M

ITV leaders debate.

??????? I would get out of your echo chamber if I were you.
  16. M

ITV leaders debate.

Liar Corbyn
  17. M

ITV leaders debate.

A complete waste of time. Looking at the responses on here, those voting Labour thought Corbyn won, those not, thought Boris came out on top. I doubt any minds were changed tonight.
  18. M

Moderators or Posters

So slave labour then? ?
  19. M

Moderators or Posters

That explains a lot......