Search results

1. JJ_PNE

2 Full Backs off being a decent unit

Exactly my point, hes done all of that and everyone would still start him before Rafferty.
  2. JJ_PNE

2 Full Backs off being a decent unit

Darnells problem is that he has no competition, Rafferty is that bad that Fisher can play badly and still be 1st choice.
  3. JJ_PNE

January 2021 - Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Are we not already? 😁 AN: Right Sonny, you see that really small man with the Ace Ventura haircut, kick it long and high to him. He likes the ball in like that as it reminds him of the arc of a rainbow, near where he lives.
  4. JJ_PNE

Maguire up front

Too many attacks break down with Maguire, down to lack of strength or poor decision making. Impact sub at best. Unfortunate as he was a different player before his injury.
  5. JJ_PNE

Getting the midfield combination right

Was really impressed with Whiteman although i felt if anyone was to blame for the goals it was him. He was nearest at the corner and it was his marker Vyner that scored.
  6. JJ_PNE

Match Day - Bristol City v PNE - 16/01/2021 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Surprised theres none cropping up on this thread
  7. JJ_PNE

Team for Saturday

Since Molumby can play right wing can we play Whiteman at Centre half?
  8. JJ_PNE

Team for Saturday

Iverson Fisher Hunts Davies Hughes Ledson Whiteman Maguire Browne Barky Riis Subs: Ripley, Evans, Potts, Storey, Johnson, Pearson, Molumby Assuming Sinclair isnt fit. If we had a better alternative at the back Davies would be benvhed also.
  9. JJ_PNE

Lets hope he doesnt “blow up” during the medical
  10. JJ_PNE

In other news, Darikwa has signed for Wigan
  11. JJ_PNE

Something to do with Whiteman blowing up. Ridsdale is walking around the Euxton training ground picking up little pieces of him to put back together so he can sign on.
  12. JJ_PNE

Mowatt, Styles and Brittain are the ones i’ve heard.
  13. JJ_PNE

Whiteman to sign this week. a wild guess, but lets see, i might be ITK...
  14. JJ_PNE

I think he did it in just over a week i could of sworn we had a signing a day at the start of that season
  15. JJ_PNE

Elite Sport

I dont know if its me, but that certainly wasnt elite sport i watched on Saturday! More like Sunday league!
  16. JJ_PNE

Whiteman doesnt strike me as a Forest type signing, as hes not some random foreigner or ex prem reject.
  17. JJ_PNE

Squad depth & fringe players exposed again in the Cup

Dare i say it but Evans is looking like a decent signing after todays showing!
  18. JJ_PNE

If it wasnt for Covid id drive them both!
  19. JJ_PNE

Or bigger house with his new pay rise?
  20. JJ_PNE

Neil OUT

I dont give one about the fa cup this season, like lost fans and clearly AN. Why doesnt he just take the kids and give some of the first teamers a rest instead of bringing them on to try and bail out the shit in the 2nd half.