Search results

1. Randall Flagg

An confirms Ben Pearson to Leave .

By that token there is no point ever picking an all time best eleven etc as they can't he compared against eras. Its just part of the fun of debating this kind of thing. There's no requirement to take it any deeper. For me its not about technical ability. Its about influence and impact on games...
  2. Randall Flagg

Pearson is a better player from a technical perspective but Gregan was a colossus that impacted games more than Pearson could ever dream of. Best leader/captain of my lifetime.
  3. Randall Flagg

Love Pearo and gutted he's going but thats a big statement right there.
  4. Randall Flagg

Buy your PNE Beer

The imperial stouts I'm talking about are aged though. They are often barrel aged for a couple of years. Sorry mate, you have already said "beer is beer". Pretty dismissive comment about an industry thats massively diverse in its production values and methods. You seem to be clumping "craft...
  5. Randall Flagg

Buy your PNE Beer

Why buy a Rolex when you can buy a Casio? Why buy an Aston when you can buy a Dacia? Why have wagyu when you can have Asda rump steak? Maybe you should go round telling those guys how much they're getting done too. 🤔
  6. Randall Flagg

Buy your PNE Beer

Ah ok. I was gonna say that a fiver for a 12% impy is pretty cheap hence me thinking it was the Vocation. I've been to that Leyland Bargain Booze. The guy has got a great range going in a short space of time.
  7. Randall Flagg

January 2021 - Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Swansea just sign every player we want but can't afford
  8. Randall Flagg

Buy your PNE Beer

Was that Imperial Kirsch by any chance Roger?
  9. Randall Flagg

Buy your PNE Beer

When Cloudwater sold their 2nd birthday anniversary beer (a triple IPA) it was around £6 a can and they made a small loss on every can they sold.
  10. Randall Flagg

Buy your PNE Beer

Agree with every word. Some mind blowing breweries out there at the minute (and some right on our doorstep as pointed out in Rivy and Chainhouse).
  11. Randall Flagg

Buy your PNE Beer

I'm a massive beer wanker. Love my traditional Belgian dubbels, quads and especially lambics. Also a big fan of quality UK craft like Verdant/Cloudwater/Kernel/Vault etc. These North End beers will inevitably be utter shite though.
  12. Randall Flagg

Buy your PNE Beer

Both could take a big lesson in how to make a beer from Rivington or Chainhouse. 🙂
  13. Randall Flagg

Alan Browne contract renewed for 3½ years (confirmed)

As I wrote a few months back: Captain at 25 In his prime Proven Championship quality Scores goals Maximum versatility Well over 200 appearances for the club already Settled in the area Breaking the usual contract ceiling for someone fitting that criteria is a no brainer in my view. Would cost...
  14. Randall Flagg

Should we loan out Bayliss?

He needs a loan and a burger ASAP.
  15. Randall Flagg

Yep. He made a big deal of doing it. Cansdell-Sheriff was another one.
  16. Randall Flagg

Think Parkin said on one of the pods that they basically didn't bother with doing one when he came here.
  17. Randall Flagg

Trev would insist he goes by Perry instead
  18. Randall Flagg

Not to labour this point, but he never had any to begin with.
  19. Randall Flagg

Sure is. He's certainly not one of em though.
  20. Randall Flagg

On what grounds would he be ITK? 😄