Search results

1. Snicky

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everybody. I hope 2021 brings health, happiness and prosperity to you and your families. Dave
  2. Snicky

Wrexham. Deadpool.

Wrexham have been taken over by Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney. WTF? I reckon its going to be a fun few years.
  3. Snicky

Forum on iPad

Does anyone else have issues with writing and editing posts on iPad? I always seem to struggle with random capitalisation, deleting the last letter when I’m using punctuation and very strange spellchecking suggestions.
  4. Snicky

Twitter - A Positive Tweet Thread

I have a love hate relationship with twitter, 90% hate but 10% bearable. But there are snippets that make it a worthwhile thing to have access to. Saw this today and as the soft arse sentimental old git I am I thought this was lovely. Feel free to share some feel good twitter shizzle.
  5. Snicky

Strictly 2020

I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, I know it’s cheesy but this house loves Strictly and we are so glad it’s back. A bit of joy and something to look forward to and brighten the gloom. And obviously we want local girl Ranvir to win.
  6. Snicky

Will you wear a mask?

I’ve been at Cheshire Oaks today and it was heaving. One thing that struck me was the very few people wearing masks. I know it’s not compulsory yet and the efficacy of them is in dispute but I thought more people would be wearing one. I wear one, it helps me to look good as apparently my eyes...
  7. Snicky

Qasem Soleimani dead

No tears for a brutal mass murderer but this is a game changer in the region. What happens next?