Search results

1. Lord Edgington

Classic TV intros.

I’m out
  2. Lord Edgington

Classic TV intros.

No idea at all where that came from Remember cat weasel Ken Walton Good afternoon grapple friends and welcome to a packed upper Moseley Labour club......
  3. Lord Edgington

Classic TV intros.

Rollerball Rocco ?
  4. Lord Edgington

Classic TV intros.

Take his mask off
  5. Lord Edgington

Classic TV intros.

Classic I’d forgotten him
  6. Lord Edgington

Classic TV intros.

And I don’t want to hijack the thread But who was your favourite world of sport grapple fans wrestler ? Mine was tally ho Kay
  7. Lord Edgington

Classic TV intros.

I’m boracic Dave, get me a VAT on the slate, half a lager for Tel
  8. Lord Edgington

Classic TV intros.

Can we please include the theme from ski Sunday ?
  9. Lord Edgington

Classic TV intros.

I actually quite like that
  10. Lord Edgington

Classic TV intros.

Big egos ?
  11. Lord Edgington

Classic TV intros.

Tintin was fit
  12. Lord Edgington

Classic TV intros.

Good knowledge Brett saint clare And Danny Wilde ?
  13. Lord Edgington

Maguire up front

Agreed But If AN gave us more sight of the others we might be able to have a much wider debate
  14. Lord Edgington

Maguire up front

Deriding ? Pitchforks ? Maybe some But the bulk and me included are asking why AN plays him as a striker when he doesn’t score It’s perfectly reasonable to question that isn’t it ?
  15. Lord Edgington

Maguire up front

Ouch I mean ouch Please alex For the love of god, I’m a simple man granted but I would love to know how you justify playing him And More so how must the lads who don’t start feel. I know from my days that if a keeper was letting a lot in and not performing well I’d be wondering what do I have...
  16. Lord Edgington

Classic TV intros.

Your band covered minder Now that’s a crowd pleaser I remember watching hookey at the shankley hotel in Liverpool Naturally played all of joy division and new order But he also played world in motion. Crowd went mad For some reason people avoid cheesey and they shouldn’t Now where’s that...
  17. Lord Edgington

Maguire up front

112 appearances 21 goals 19% ratio
  18. Lord Edgington

The pandemic ends

Good My back door has been sticking a little recently
  19. Lord Edgington

The pandemic ends

With jelly, blowers and a pass the parcel ? i am in
  20. Lord Edgington

Capital punishment

Interesting contrast between trump and Biden Dustin Higgs: Trump administration carries out its 13th and final federal execution http://news.sky.com/story/dustin-higgs-trump-administration-carries-out-its-13th-and-final-federal-execution-12189377