1. Snicky

The pandemic ends

Same here. I've missed your Mum.
  2. Snicky

That Trump fella.

Frying Pan ➡️ 🔥
  3. Snicky

Black life in America

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/14/us/jacob-blake-gma-interview/index.html He was armed with a knife when he was shot. From the horse’s mouth.
  4. Snicky

Capital punishment

I did it 2017, it started the day of the Manchester Arena bomb. Within the first hour I got picked for a 3 week fraud case. Out of the 3 weeks I was only in court on 7 days with strict instructions from the judge not to go to work. It was one of the most interesting things I've ever done and we...
  5. Snicky

That Trump fella.

I never thought Finney and I would agree on much but on this, he is 100% bang on.
  6. Snicky

This corona virus thing...

evil.....
  7. Snicky

Capital punishment

Emotionally, hang the bastards. Rationally, as Winky said, state legislative murder is still murder and I am very uncomfortable with it. But if someone did something heinous to one of my girls I think I would kill them given the opportunity.
  8. Snicky

Marcus Rashford

Oh great virtuous one, how can we care as much as you?
  9. Snicky

Marcus Rashford

Read my other posts thicko.
  10. Snicky

Marcus Rashford

“Task force formed by Marcus Rashford” ”Marcus Rashford’s campaign” Who knows? He has been heavily involved from word go. To be clear I think what Marcus Rashford is doing is phenomenal and his recognition for it is hugely deserved.
  11. Snicky

Marcus Rashford

Yet it appears they were appointed or vetted by Marcus Rashford.
  12. Snicky

Marcus Rashford

UNICEF donate £25k to one project.
  13. Snicky

Marcus Rashford

Chartwells appear to be a company brought in by Rashford to supply the food, not the government. Is that right?
  14. Snicky

Marcus Rashford

I’m confused??
  15. Snicky

Your missus and egghead by the looks of it. 😂
  16. Snicky

Marcus Rashford

Why is the bread dated November? When is this supposed to be from? Im sure bread doesn’t last this long?
  17. Snicky

Have you not been to Israel then? And you dare to have an opinion? wow. 😁
  18. Snicky

Interesting. Thanks.
  19. Snicky

I love to travel and have done quite extensively. I just have a hundred and one more places I want to visit before the middle east. And I have zero idea why you are talking about my "interest level"? My "interest level" starts and stops with pointing out bullshit written about Israel. Like I...
  20. Snicky

I have not. I have no desire to either. I also have no desire to visit Israel.