Search results

1. California_PNE

Podcast

I think the tree is more polite than fucking shit.
  2. California_PNE

An confirms Ben Pearson to Leave .

A gap thats decreasing at a worrying rate... But the object of your post isn't bad there!
  3. California_PNE

Podcast

I don't really care about the stats, formations and patterns of play I like a lot. Have an argument, pose a position, back it up with statistical evidence and face the wrath of furious nobbers 😂 Insane
  4. California_PNE

The question isn't whether Brentford are a 'bigger club' than Preston North End, it's whether it's a good move for his career, which is clearly is. A club with progressive strategic aim and consistent challengers for promotion, it's quite clearly a fantastic option for him.
  5. California_PNE

@europne I thought you were some sort of business man? Maybe you have talent management strategies, people management, career planning, r&r, continuous improvement plans etc. Not fucking rocket science.
  6. California_PNE

January 2021 - Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Maybe he can go back to league one
  7. California_PNE

Nothing to do with preference, it's to do with comparing two players who are poles apart, one absolutely class and the other why we are where we are. Sorry mod, my opinion is you're wrong.
  8. California_PNE

Why do you think our best players want out of pne?
  9. California_PNE

I've enjoyed watching Ben Pearson and he's a class player, genuine top class championship player. I've mentioned many times whether his fitness is where it should be or if he's been really conditioned to be at his maximum cause I agree the cramps etc but yes gregan was a joy to behold
  10. California_PNE

I don't think you can over state how much of a giant gregan actually was, I've never ever ever seen a player in a north end shirt absolutely boss a game like him. He was fucking amazing.
  11. California_PNE

Not fit to lace Sean's boots paddy 😉 But that is an exceptionally high bar 👍🏻 All the best Ben, if I were you, I'd go to Brentford.
  12. California_PNE

Match Day - Bristol City v PNE - 16/01/2021 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Rob Edwards one of my favourite ever nobbers, absolutely class player.
  13. California_PNE

Very hopeful he will stay
  14. California_PNE

Although I don't think he's been anywhere near poor this season, good post
  15. California_PNE

Potts can't quite get into the game, DJ is lazy as fuck and disinterested
  16. California_PNE

Disinterested Wtf are you on about Classic example of what he faces I've got my theory
  17. California_PNE

Let me just check my list: When he's on form He's lazy Drifts in and out of games Doesn't look up for it... Keep going 👍🏻
  18. California_PNE

DJ has always been held to a higher standard than most. Good job he shoves it down the throats of his critics on an incredibly regular basis. An absolutely sensational nobber.
  19. California_PNE

Keeping DJ along with Browne would be very very welcome, Davies going leaves us with storey and hunts. Priority number 1, centre of defense.