Search results

1. Barrington Horne

Determined, professional unit.

As the games and weeks roll on I’m more and more impressed with the professionalism of our players and management. Alex Neil has an eye for detail and appears to be meticulous in ensuring that we prepare quite differently according to who we’re playing. Changes in personnel and tactics often...
  2. Barrington Horne

Barnsley away......my top 5 wish list

I’m going to Barnsley for the match tomorrow night. I’ve been a good boy recently and I believe that allows me a wish list. This is what I’d like from the game:- 1. We win. 2. We play quick progressive football to feet. 3. Nugent and Sinclair score. 4. No injuries. 5. A streaker appearance (my...
  3. Barrington Horne

Skipping, singing.........and hoovering.

We’ve had a great couple of hours in the Barrington Horne household this afternoon. The sun is shining and the Whites are going up. What’s not to be happy be about? I love Danny Johnson...he plays in slippers. I love Paddy Bauer....he heads aeroplanes. I love Ben Pearson......he’s a psychopath...
  4. Barrington Horne

Aerial threat from set pieces

Whilst scoring goals at home hasn’t been a problem for us this season so far, we have struggled in away games. Clearly another striker option in January would assist and this is the source of much ongoing debate on this forum. I got to wondering about how we can maximise our opportunities from...
  5. Barrington Horne

The sun is shining....the Whites are going up....

Beautiful sunny day, I can see nothing but good times ahead for us now this season. All our moaning has been cast aside and done with in a condensed four week spell. We’re now rid of that. Being a PNE supporter is a challenge, we’re up and down like a bride’s nightie! I love PNE, I love how...
  6. Barrington Horne

Tactics against West Brom

We’re at our best, especially at home, when right from the off we get after teams. I hope AN doesn’t opt for a cautious respectful start, play our way in to the game etc. and try to nick it, bearing in mind confidence is low after this last two games. My preference would be immediate high...