Search results

1. M

Match Day Thread - Birmingham City v PNE 20/01/21 - KO:19:45 - Championship

I watched Brum on Saturday. They play a very high line and the keeper looks to roll it out to the centre halves who split across the field. High press night. Get in behind them. Riis up top with Barky, Browne and Maguire harassing their defence
  2. M

Buy your PNE Beer

Fighting Cock did toasties for less than a quid. 👍
  3. M

Maguire up front

Have read a lot of the posts on here and feel that there are a few points raised that I think are worth looking at. First up...Seani...and 4231. I’m sure Sean would prefer to have a big guy alongside him, but he doesn’t as generally Alex likes 4231, which is fine as a system and not negative...
  4. M

January 2021 - Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Top, top player. Massively underrated by many.
  5. M

Barky? 50 quid wasn’t it?
  6. M

Only played one game in fairness to him.
  7. M

Rudd injury?

And Ripley in the opposition net
  8. M

Rudd injury?

Be better off with Gally
  9. M

Rudd injury?

Knee apparently.
  10. M

Ched Evans

AN? Sense of humour? 😂
  11. M

Ched Evans

I think you and I share views on this. I have a 16 year old son. Fellow Town Ender, season ticket since he was 3, a North Ender through and through. We’ve never discussed Ched Evans in our lives, what his court case was, or his history. So I asked him if he had heard we were in for him, which he...
  12. M

Ched Evans

Forgive my ignorance, but am I allowed to ask, if Nuge is sitting at home is not ‘for footballing reasons’, am I to assume that at some point, he could return to the fold? Am I reading into this that his absence may be connected to his family life?
  13. M

Ched Evans

I would rather us not sign players who are: a) Crap b) Past their best c) Scumbags It’s a no from me.
  14. M

While I do agree to some extent, I am sure that the hierarchy thought there was some chance the players would sign again. So, in effect, if the players have suggested they ‘may’ sign on, we start the season well, are top of the league, they are then likely to sign on improved terms with a big...
  15. M

They’ve had really hard rules and lockdowns. Not fannying about like Johnson and the rest of the clowns... Great move for Joe, decent for the family to get over and see him too. He’ll struggle once the sun comes back though!!!
  16. M

Sinclair injured?

Whatever it is, it seems a pain in the arse! I get similar when I’ve done a long run (16k+ counts as a long run) up and down hills. Feel really tight the next day but the day after back to normal. It’s magic! I put it down to decent recovery processes and Rego Drinks (SIS). At my age, they are...
  17. M

Can we seriously challenge for top 6?

👍 In fairness if you’d have said ‘utterly boring and zero entertainment value’ I wouldn’t have picked up on it at all. Just bored of lazy comments that are not true.
  18. M

Can we seriously challenge for top 6?

One trick pony? This is the kind of utter rubbish that comes out when we lose usually. ‘One up front at home? Negative’ changes to ‘Bloody 5 at the back at home’ when AN (one trick pony) looks to play two up top. Assuming you didn’t watch the game last night, when the shape of the team changed...
  19. M

The so called big 4.

Why? Seems petty to me and from a business point of view utterly mindless. Get them signed up you have got massive assets again who don’t need replacements signing!
  20. M

And Nugent and Bodin as well