Search results

1. R

Premier League loans

Are EFL clubs who have received loans from the Premier League allowed to pay transfer fees and signing on fees? Most L1/ L2 clubs have received such loans to help them with pandemic difficulties and loans have been made available to Championship clubs to settle HMRC liabilities. If they are...
  2. R

Hunts extends his contract (Confirmed)

By one year to June 2022
  3. R

Team for Reading

Rudd ok but doubts over Fisher and Hughes. One of the Ben’s is now training on grass. Rudd Bauer, Huntington, Storey Browne, Ledson, Harrop, Potts, Barkhuizen Riis, Maguire Assumes Davies and Pearson are not fit.. Don’t think Earl ready to play in a back 3. DJ rested. Barkhuizen preferred...
  4. R

Team for Wednesday

Assuming DJ is not yet fit, I would keep 10 of the starting eleven and bring Sinclair upfront with Barkhuizen on the left. Harrop failed to impress after starting reasonably. Rudd Rafferty, Bauer, Davies, Hughes Pearson, Ledson Potts, Browne, Barkhuizen Sinclair Maguire to be brought on...
  5. R

Team for tomorrow

AN to give some fringe players a chance with a view to next season Rudd Rafferty, Storey, Davies, Earl Ledson, Gallagher Nmecha, Browne, Ginnelly Stockley Crowe. Fisher, Huntington, Johnson, Robinson, Meguire, Moult
  6. R

Swansea

They are a weaker team than a week ago. They lost Ayew, Clucas, Amat and Fernandez yesterday. Mawson also left recently which now leaves them with only one centre back. No significant additions. Perhaps a good time to be playing them as they are bound to strengthen with some loan additions...
  7. R

Adam O'Reilly

In our squad tomorrow? Home Football English Football 16-Year-Old Irish Prospect Drafted Into Preston First Team Squad 16-Year-Old Irish Prospect Drafted Into Preston First Team Squad Simon O'Keeffe February 9, 2018 70 Views The Irish contingent at Preston North End’s first team is set to...
  8. R

Woods or Vermijl?

Who should replace the suspended Darnell Fisher? Woods should start imho.
  9. R

Joe Savage joins PNE

as Head of Recruitment. With AN at Hamilton and Norwich
  10. R

Team news

Barkhuisen for Robinson who is on bench with Pearson
  11. R

Vermijl

Does anyone like me thinks that he deserves a start? To me he seems to make things happen as evidenced by his last 2 cameo sub appearances at home. He has good speed and seems more at home in an advanced position rather than at full back. He reads the game well and, if Gallagher is injured...
  12. R

Team for tomorrow

Maxwell Baptiste, Clarke, Wright/ Huntington, Cunningham Humphrey, Pearson, Johnson, Gallagher Hugill, Robinson Lindegaard, Wright/ Huntington, Spurr, Pringle, Browne, Doyle, Makienok Huntington was very impressive against Brighton and was only replaced because, according to SG...
  13. R

Adam Armstrong

According to SG we tried to get him on loan but Newcastle would only loan him to a team newly promoted from league 1. It will be interesting to see how he and Bradshaw, if selected, perform tomorrow. Not well hopefully.
  14. R

Cunningham

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/05/16/por-preston-to-offer-cunningham-new-deal/ To be offered new deal.
  15. R

Liam Feeney of Bolton

Alan Nixon ‏@reluctantnicko  · 4m4 minutes ago
  16. R

Team for tomorrow

Assuming Reach and Welsh are unfit and Grimshaw is available. Same team for me. I was tempted to replace Woods with Vermijl but I would have Woods keeping a close eye on Ryan Fraser who scored that winner against us at Deepdale and who was their man of the match on Tuesday. Johnstone Clarke...
  17. R

Team for tomorrow

Personally I would not start with Gallagher, Vermijl and Wright who are all nursing injuries. Also I would not play Kilkenny in case he gets injured prior to his move away Johnstone Woods, Clarke, Huntington Reach, Browne, Welsh, Johnson, Cunningham Doyle, Garner Kirkland, Vermijl, Wright...
  18. R

Kenny McEvoy

According to Football League World we are interested in bringing the above Spurs midfielder in on loan. No idea whether there is any truth in it!
  19. R

Kyel Reid back to Bradford?

It makes sense now that we have signed Adam Reach. Per HITC Sport:- Reid has seen his chances become limited at current employers Preston North End this season, and Deepdale boss Simon Grayson has agreed to let him leave on loan. Grayson has already signed Middlesbrough's Adam Reach on loan...
  20. R

Returning loan players

If we sign a defender on loan, we will have 6 loan players. Only 5 can be named in the 18 man squad. I am not suggesting we will want to but can you return loan players if they don't come up to scratch? I am sure Rotherham returned an under-performing goalkeeper to Derby earlier this season. I...