Search results

1. A

Kirkham, Freckleton, etc, Whites...

I went to KGS between 70 and 77 At that time there was about 70 lads in each year Some weren't interested in football, hard to believe I know ! One or two were glory hunters, picking one of the big teams, the rest were split pretty evenly The main difference was the North End fans tended to...
  2. A

betting firm on children's shirts

Many years ago in Aussie Rugby League you had the option to buy a replica shirt with or without sponsors' logos etc Be nice to have the same choice
  3. A

Our best foreign import ?

Mawene - Joe Marston ?
  4. A

PNE Penalties

John Thomas ?
  5. A

Minimum needed to persuade you to renew your season ticket

Not thought this through thoroughly but here goes...this season ST are treated as a one off If the season gets cancelled or behind closed doors then at your own risk Club sets up a scheme where by people contribute on a monthly basis by DD, level to be decided This contributes towards the...
  6. A

Season Cards - No refund policy!

I hear you but I'm not listening
  7. A

Season Card 20/21 Details (Confirmed) - Latest Club Update Refund Options 24/09(Page 99)

I object to the "unlike many on here - balanced view" jibe Ifollow is not an acceptable or viable alternative for me, so a refund policy would be the only option should stadiums be closed again, or not even open in the first place I am not going to part with the thick end of £500 without the...
  8. A

Season Card 20/21 Details (Confirmed) - Latest Club Update Refund Options 24/09(Page 99)

Mr Ridsdale's statement smacks of "we hear you but we are not listening" The no refunds policy specifically makes mention of Covid 19 I understand why in normal years you would have a no refunds clause, but not this year I certainly will not be buying a season ticket as it stands Might...
  9. A

I've slept on this and am still pretty angry about it all, but anger ids slowly being replaced by a sense of bewilderment. Did nobody read this through, or have a final heads together before it was released ? It has created so much ill will that may never be full repaired I've been going on...
  10. A

In these uncertain times I would be more willing to put my hand in my pocket if I had the assurance that should stadiums be closed again I would get my money back They are not giving this assurance so my money stays in my pocket Besides its not certain that stadiums will be open in October as...
  11. A

This has all the hallmarks of supporting North End back in the 70's and 80's when the prevailing attitude was that the Club was doing you a favour by selling you a ticket and treated supporters with disdain and contempt Id rather hoped that customer service had improved over the years- this is a...
  12. A

I don't think fans will get over the initial outrage, and I don't foresee people changing their minds en masse in a desperate bid to get back into Deepdale. Everybody's lives have been reset these last 6 months ago and the old certainties and routines have certainly been challenged The whole...
  13. A

The more I think about this the more I am convinced that the no refund policy is a major own goal I can not believe any of the powers that be could not recognise what a potential PR disaster this could be I sense that a lot will not be renewing their tickets without the safety net of a refund...
  14. A

First match was the start of the 1966/67 season and have been a season ticket holder since the mid 70's, through thick and an awful lot of thin. For the first time since the 70's I will not be buying a season ticket I follow is not a suitable substitute for me, and the non-fund policy is the...
  15. A

2020/21 Kit

Suggestion (not serious) for away kit.... Yellow shirt with green trim Blue shorts if poss, if not then white White socks if poss, if not blue Owners racing colours and traditional colours incorporated, plus we would look a bit like Brazil, even if we didn't always play like them !
  16. A

SEASON TICKETS

In the past Season Ticket renewal for me was a given. Even in seasons after a relegation I always renewed at the earliest opportunity, usually on the first day they went on sale. Like many on here have suffered over many years of thick, and an awful lot of thin. Anybody else remember the...
  17. A

2020/21 Kit

I understand that, but its the same every year - last out of the blocks and miss out on a summer of selling shirts etc How about they sell them now with a promise to add sponsors etc at a letr date when known, if you wish ?
  18. A

2020/21 Kit

That's kind of the point I'm trying to make. Sale of a new kit will contribute a little much needed £ to the coffers. Not much but something at least Instead it'll be the end of July at the earliest as in previous years and then we'll have to wait for stocks to come in They change kit every year...
  19. A

2020/21 Kit

This might sound a bit trivial, but cant help noticing that a lot of teams are bringing out their new kits for next season. Some are the bigger clubs, other's not so - Swindon, Accrington ,Morecambe,, Fleetwood etc Not a great lover of this annual event, but cant help think North End have...
  20. A

iFollow

I shouldn't be this hard tho' should it ? In this day and age you shouldn't have to jump through so many hoops Purchase Sky,Netflix, Now etc it is a v simple log in This is what they are competing against, and failing miserably If we are not back in person I for one will not be purchasing an...