Search results

1. R

Team for Brum.

Iversen Fisher, Huntington, Davies, Hughes Whiteman, Molumby Potts, Browne, Barky Riis
  2. R

An confirms Ben Pearson to Leave .

Don't want home to leave. But good luck to him he certainly gave it all for us.
  3. R

Prediction League - Bristol City v PNE - 16/01/2021 - Championship

Bristol 0 PNE 3 SINCLAIR 2 cards
  4. R

January 2021 - Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

If Pearson stays then our midfield is pretty damned impressive. He has real presence and impact on the team. Please stay
  5. R

January 2021 - Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

The squad needs an overhaul for certain. Hopefully we can keep a couple of the 5 out of contract players or get fees for them. Then build again and get rid of the dead wood. We desperately need quality cover in defence, right across the back line. Think the cub needs to be ruthless and...
  6. R

Prediction League - Wycombe v PNE - 09/01/2021 - FA Cup 3rd Round

Wycombe 0 PNE 3 Riis 3 cards
  7. R

Hunts extends his contract (Confirmed)

PNE Stalwart. Always gives everything he has. A no nonsense defender. Deserves a testimonial hopefully with us in attendance.
  8. R

Prediction League - PNE v Coventry - 29/12/2020 - Championship

PNE 2 Coventry 1 Riis 1 card
  9. R

Prediction League - Derby v PNE - 26/12/2020 - Championship

Derby 1 Preston 2 Sinclair 1 card
  10. R

Prediction League - Barnsley v PNE - 15/12/2020 - Championship

Barnsley 0 PNE 4 RIIS 4 CARDS
  11. R

Prediction League - PNE v Middlesbrough - 09/12/2020 - Championship

PNE 3 Middlesbrough 1 Sinclair 3 cards
  12. R

Riddler interview with Lancs Live.

I understand the situation over contract renewals. I hope we can keep as many as possible. As fans we can be very fickle at times , and the players we want to keep can be called fit to burn after a couple of lower rate performances. I hope that we can find our spark again. When we play...
  13. R

Match Day - Watford v PNE - 28/11/20 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Such a tricky situation at the moment. I don't believe anyone wants this negativity. The manager will always believe he is doing the right things. Its integral to self belief. But is that the issue? The players must be exhausted with the schedule. Some bigger squads are feeling it and...
  14. R

Prediction League - Watford v PNE - 28/11/2020 - Championship

WATFORD 4 PNE 1 Deene 3 cards
  15. R

Neil OUT

I fear that he is now passing the blame onto players and there appears to be conflict. I have generly supported AN, we appear to concentrate on other teams and not what our strengths are. Might be time to change. Gallagher to take teml charge ??
  16. R

Prediction League - PNE v Millwall - 28/10/2020 - Championship

PNE 3 Millwall 0 RIIS 3 cards
  17. R

Prediction League - Huddersfield v PNE - 24/10/2020 - Championship

Huddersfield 1 PNE 2 Riis 2 cards
  18. R

Is it time?

The last game was not a classic. At times there seemed to be little urgency in the play. We had some good moments. I don't believe we have a Devine right to win every game, but our play was a little stagnant at times. Neither team look like world beaters. But we need the injection of...