Search results

1. Pne_Gaz

Harrop

How does this guy have a football career never mind getting himself a new contract here. Genuinely, what does he bring to the team? I can't even say that he occupies space because I can't even see him at any point, can't remember a player so anonymous. He should be the kind of player grabbing...
  2. Pne_Gaz

Defending

Anyone know how to?
  3. Pne_Gaz

Clarke

TC just walked by into the team entrance, walking fine but with a shin brace on, hopefully only precautionary
  4. Pne_Gaz

Football Documentary - Fan Footage

As some of you will know, some of you have been involved in the research and filming for my girlfriend’s final year project based on us Preston fans. She has asked one last favour. As part of the editing process she needs fan footage of matches, this could be of goals, of losses, and general fan...
  5. Pne_Gaz

Football Fan Documentary

Hey everyone, some of you may remember me posting about my partners football fan documentary centered around our very own Preston North End, if any of you could possibly fill in the following survey, it'd be great help, thanks! https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/WRWTK8B
  6. Pne_Gaz

Football Fan Documentary

Hey guys, posting this message on behalf of my girlfriend for her Uni course. If you or anyone you know would be interested in this opportunity please do get in contact per the information below. "Hello Preston fans, I am making a short documentary celebrating the fans of PNE and looking into...
  7. Pne_Gaz

Deepdale Duck

Was having a conversation with the lass about why our mascot is a duck rather than a lamb, any answer as I was stumped?
  8. Pne_Gaz

PNE Player On Tablet

Is there any way to be able to get PNE Player on a tablet?
  9. Pne_Gaz

Season Tickets Sold?

Anyone know how many season tickets we've sold so far?
  10. Pne_Gaz

Season Tickets

Anyone know how many season tickets we've sold so far?
  11. Pne_Gaz

Preston Carlisle Rivalry

Hey, could anyone tell me how us and Carlisle United are rivals? :confused:
  12. Pne_Gaz

5 Goalkeepers?!

Can anyone explain why we have 5 keepers at our club?! We have Stuckmann, Turner, Arestidou, Comrie and now Watson? Why? :confused:
  13. Pne_Gaz

Luke Clark

Can anyone tell me about him? How he did today? (those who were at the match) Etc, etc. Never heard of him before today. Thanks :)