Search results

1. Ando60

Great chance for Chorley...

The whole of the Derby first team squad has been put into isolation which means that they might have to forefeit the 3rd round FA Cup tie against Chorley... To avoid having to concede the game Derby are making plans to play their youth team ( Under 18 and Under 23 ) This must be a great chance...
  2. Ando60

RIP Gerry Marsden

Writer and singer of “ You’ll never walk alone “ has passed away.... RIP Gerry....
  3. Ando60

Best Xmas Song Ever.......

Inspired by the Fairytale of New York thread, it got me thinking, what is your best Xmas song ever. My top 3 pop songs are : Stay another day - East 17 Merry Xmas everyone - Shakin Stevens Driving home for Xmas. - Chris Rea I do like crooner songs as well : it’s beginning to look a lot like...
  4. Ando60

Balotelli in talks with Barnsley...

Taken from the BBC Sports page...... As good a signing as this could be, he is also a bit of a loose cannon
  5. Ando60

Preston North End Face Masks

https://www.redbubble.com/shop/?query=preston%20north%20end%20face%20masks&ref=search_box Is anyone going to invest in one of the masks available at the above link ??
  6. Ando60

Old PNE Songs

It’s funny what pops into your head sometimes..... ive currently got a couple of old PNE songs going through my head that we used to sing back in the 1970’s... who else remembers them ? “ Join the navy to see the world , what do you see, PNE ...... repeat “ also, “ The whites are coming...
  7. Ando60

Sky Q

Okay, so I need some help please... I recently bought a new UHD 4 k telly and now I want to get a Sky Q box to enable it..... The problem is, that I am unable to ring sky because they are only dealing with priority people ( quite right ) So I need some help... when I go onto my sky account...
  8. Ando60

Why has Raefil been removed from the “ Most Messages “ list ??

As the title says.......
  9. Ando60

UK Holiday destinations...

I know that there is a similar thread somewhere but I can’t find it.... As it becomes increasingly obvious that people will not be going abroad on holiday this year, thoughts will naturally turn to holidaying in the UK. I have not been on holiday in the UK for many many years, but all things...
  10. Ando60

Freddie Flintoff 4th Child......

Freddie and his wife have named their 4th child Preston after the place of his birth.... Apparently the baby was born around Christmas time but he has kept it secret until now.. I’m not sure what I think about Freddie - when he moved to Cheshire , he suddenly became a Man City fan , but I...
  11. Ando60

Limited-Edition Shirt

I have just noticed that PSG have made 200,000 euros from the sale of limited edition shirts and donated the money to the Coronavirus cause.... this got me thinking, could North End do a limited edition shirt in Blue with NHS on the front replacing where the logo would normally be , but still...
  12. Ando60

Personal Registration Plate...

I know that this topic has been done before, but i have got plenty of time on my hands to think......... I used to have a personal plate - P80 PNE - about 5 or 6 years ago but let it go when i sold the car to which it was attached. I am now wishing that i had kept it and i am on the search for...
  13. Ando60

PNE Special bus.....

I’m going on the QPR game and after the match , I would like to get the special bus back to Leyland... Does it leave at a specific time after the game ( 5pm ) ? Does anyone know how much it costs ? after the Swansea game I walked back to Preston bus station and caught a stagecoach bus at a...
  14. Ando60

9 points from survival

Normally 52 points is enough to secure survival in the championship, so we only need another 9 points for another season at this level.... I suspect its gonna be Norwich, Bournemouth and Villa joining us from the prem and i predict its gonna be Ipswich, Rotherham and Sunderland from League 1
  15. Ando60

Travel Insurance

Okay, i need to renew my annual travel insurance......... I am a diabetic so i need to ensure that the cover that i get is reliable NOT just cheap... Anyone got any good recommendations ? Maybe recommendations of companies were you have needed to use the cover....
  16. Ando60

National Living Wage to rise.....

By 6.2% in April. To be fair , they are starting to deliver on some of their promises... I can’t help feeling that there might be a sting in the tail somewhere though.
  17. Ando60

FA Cup 2020

Has anyone else noticed that this years FA Cup 5th round is on a Wednesday ( March 4th ) It will just be our luck to draw someone like Spurs away and because its a midweek game, our support would be way down on what it would be, if it was a saturday. Does anyone know why the games are midweek ??
  18. Ando60

Printing services

An American relative of mine has traced our family tree back several generations on my Mums side.. I want to get it printed onto acrylic paper and then framed , so that I can give it to my Mum as a Christmas present. does anyone know of anywhere in the Leyland / Chorley area where I can get it...
  19. Ando60

National Football Museum

Me and the wife are on holiday this week , so on Monday, we had a trip to Manchester and decided to visit the national footy museum...... I visited several times when it was based at Deepdale and i was a bit miffed when it was transferred to Manchester... However, i have to say that we had a...
  20. Ando60

PC Andrew Harper.....

..... Killed after being dragged along by a car..... 10 people arrested between the ages of 13 and 30 When I first heard the story , I thought that it had all the hallmarks of a “ travelling family “ being responsible. It now turns out that police are searching a nearby caravan site.... They...