Search results

1. Dirty Harry

Virtual Gentry Day

Id say last match of the season. We can say goodbye to the season, the gentry, and hopefully the virus at the same time all look forward to summer.
  2. Dirty Harry

This week in tory run Britain

It gets worse...... A complaint received by Public Health Wales’s outbreak control teamclaims DVLA workers were asked to turn off their test-and-trace apps “so that their phones do not ping”. It also says absences relating to Covid have been counted against workers’ sick leave, with anything...
  3. Dirty Harry

This week in tory run Britain

Crikey...... Ministers are at the centre of an explosive row over their failure to protect workers from Covid-19 as the Observer reveals the largest workplace outbreak of the virus has taken place at a top government organisation. More than 500 cases have been recorded at the Driver and Vehicle...
  4. Dirty Harry

Stockley to Charlton - Loan - (Confirmed)

Best performance ever at The Valley? The Who 1976
  5. Dirty Harry

Sky Sports sackings

Lawro lives Southport/Birkdale way I think. Not sure about Kilbane.
  6. Dirty Harry

Cheers, didn't know that.
  7. Dirty Harry

Stockley on the bench for Charlton. They are 0-2 down at home so surely he should get on the pitch. Harrop not in Ipswich's squad. Did he sign in time? Is he fit?
  8. Dirty Harry

This corona virus thing...

I can just imagine you tipping to monopoly board upside down and walking off in a huff with the bank.
  9. Dirty Harry

As well as finishing ability, Jack. On that subject, whatever happened to the art of 'finishing'? When I were a lad there would be dozens of strikers throughout the four divisions who could regularly be relied upon to bang in 20-30 a season - our own Alex Bruce was one. He would almost always...
  10. Dirty Harry

Aye. I was always told to never purposely let your children win games of anything against you. It takes away that euphoric feeling of finally beating your dad/mum at something for real, for the first time! (I never followed that advice, mind)
  11. Dirty Harry

I can say hand on heart that I learnt my much of my maths skills by playing 501 darts from the age of about 6 with my dad every night.
  12. Dirty Harry

It would help if we weren't all forced to teach kids as a whole school policy using whatever is considered the latest 'big thing' in education given that most of these trendy ideas are just crap, instead of sticking to whatever the individual teacher knows what works best for them and their pupils.
  13. Dirty Harry

Its a grey area pupil premium, (the old free school meals moniker) Winky. Kids can still be classed as PP if they have been in receipt of it any time during the last six years, even if just for a short spell.
  14. Dirty Harry

BMWs and Audis are fitted with a rare kind of glass in the windscreen, which makes the car in front appear much further away than it actually is.
  15. Dirty Harry

Deepdale?
  16. Dirty Harry

Chorley v Wolves

Come on, Chorley. Keep going boys.
  17. Dirty Harry

What Are You Listening To?

Two great songs just came up on my phone's music shuffle - Madness - 'NW5' Killing Joke - 'Love like blood'
  18. Dirty Harry

It's got disaster written all over it. I'm still convinced something will go wrong with this vaccination process, simply because of the shitshow we have had with everything else. My main concern is the 12 week wait for the 2nd jab - I'm convinced we will all be told there isn't going to be a 2nd...
  19. Dirty Harry

Nice one Nige. That was my undoing - a few pints and I just fancied a cig or two!