Search results

1. Mer5eywhite

Match Day - PNE v Reading - 24/01/2021 - KO:12:30 - Championship

Ris will win us games away from home against a higher back four.
  2. Mer5eywhite

I think at times we showed what we are capable of.
  3. Mer5eywhite

Ffs did you hear the commentator when Browne got back and won the ball back right at the end?
  4. Mer5eywhite

Think Browne has done well.
  5. Mer5eywhite

Rafferty favourite for that ball. Other guy pulls him. Rafferty realises he isn’t now going to be able to reach the ball and so hooks him down. Starts off as a foul on Rafferty Ends up a foul on the Reading player
  6. Mer5eywhite

Brexit never? Britain can still change its mind, says Article 50 autho

Joan. I wasn’t having a go at you, in a way I was supporting you. I’m saying that anybody who criticises you for the fact that you don’t like the speed of change or the direction of travel, will likely turn out to be a hypocrite. Your reaction and fears are normal and deserve more respect.
  7. Mer5eywhite

The so called big 4.

Not that arsed about losing any of the big 4 now. I have enjoyed watching them but think that aside from Davies we have cover in the other positions. Let them go
  8. Mer5eywhite

Brexit never? Britain can still change its mind, says Article 50 autho

Countries change and the country you grow up in is often not the same when you are older. Young people who view older voters now as being stuck in the past, will likely behave no different when they themselves are older. It is human nature. Things I miss: Me and my sister are the only...
  9. Mer5eywhite

Stockley to Charlton - Loan - (Confirmed)

Anyway they’ve equalised
  10. Mer5eywhite

Stockley to Charlton - Loan - (Confirmed)

In 7 minutes he’s had 2 shots on target. That takes 7 games here!
  11. Mer5eywhite

GENTRY DAY 2020 - TODAY - Dedications, Tributes and Memories

Not sure if there’ll be a gentry day as such this year but if there is I’d like to add Anne to the list, who died today aged 83. She came from a North End supporting family and even though she didn’t go on she would ask me how they’d got on every time she saw me on a Saturday, in her lovely...
  12. Mer5eywhite

The Premier league so far this season.

Again - completely agree
  13. Mer5eywhite

Completely agree
  14. Mer5eywhite

They’ll be riding their sister on the streets of Burnley tonight.
  15. Mer5eywhite

Manchester United and Liverpool in talks to join European Super League.

These are no longer football clubs in the traditional sense, they are brands. It really doesn’t matter whether they have no English players, English coaches or even English fans. When they win something that joy is diluted by sharing it with tens of millions of people. When Alexander popped a...
  16. Mer5eywhite

This corona virus thing...

Jake, you will be surprised to hear that I agree with you, with (as you would expect) one caveat. Lets see the effect of this new strain elsewhere or rather, lets hope we don't see it.
  17. Mer5eywhite

That Trump fella.

So this video explains aspects of climate change. This doesn’t mean we aren’t having an impact it is simply that their coordinated effect is often left out of the calculation.
  18. Mer5eywhite

That Trump fella.

Nope. Not at all. However, we should not be talking about climate change. We should in fact be talking about climate change change. I think JT is referring to the Malankovitch cycles. Change always exists and existed. It’s the change to change that climate campaigners should talk about...
  19. Mer5eywhite

That Trump fella.

No he’s denying the causes of climate change
  20. Mer5eywhite

Tulketh Hall

How tidy everywhere looked. No takeaways and bottles etc. Disposable society now.