Search results

1. N

Sub Post Office Scandal

I can't begin to imagine the anguish that the staff wrongly charged and convicted of theft from sub post offices must have gone through. It has wrecked countless lives. At least one man committed suicide, a woman who was three months pregnant was sent to jail on her sons tenth birthday...
  2. N

Chorley v Derby

I notice that Chorleys third round cup tie against Derby will be televised by BT Sport on Saturday 9th January at 12.15. More good news for the club in what has been a difficult season in the league. Would love to see them win that one.
  3. N

Charlton v Sunderland

Horrible howler by Charlton keeper to give Sunderland a 1-0 lead. Soft o.g.
  4. N

Chelsea V Burnley

Entertaining game going on. 2-2 inside 25 minutes including a cracking volley from Kendrick
  5. N

Huddersfield v Reading - Championship play off Final

Think this game is a tough one to call. Reading have lost all 5 of their play off campaigns (still some way to catch us but that's now behind us). Huddersfield have won 3 of their 4. Hope it's an entertaining game though I think it could be a tight one.
  6. N

Buchanan 100 up

David Buchanan is making his 100th consecutive appearance for Northampton tonight since they signed him from us. Not bad going!
  7. N

AFC Fylde fail in Promotion Bid

AFC Fylde lost 2-1 to North Ferriby United this afternoon. Highest placed team hosts the final at this level and North Ferriby took advantage.