Search results

1. Tino

Assists Under AN

My son has some black Predator Astro boots. Presumably they do adult versions. I was quite chuffed actually when I took him for some boots and he picked an all black pair! And they were one of the cheapest...
  2. Tino

Forum on iPad

Obviously I meant write.... my keyboard must have changed it... :)
  3. Tino

NFL 2020

His running game is usually very very good. Shame he seems to fumble every single game as well. But then the protection he gets is largely non existent.
  4. Tino

Match Day - QPR v PNE - 21/10/20 - KO:19:45 - Championship

Barry Knight - always and forever Trevor Kettle / Kevin Friend Who was the one when Laird had his leg broken vs Notts County? He was awful as well. Have a watch of the EFL highlights and Kettle is nailed on to give a penalty every week.
  5. Tino

He was bad that day, probably joint 2nd in the worse referee performance every seen, but we've had him a few times and he's always been pretty good.
  6. Tino

Very very average, but he didn't give the ball away pretty much all night. Good for us they were all just 'safe' passes.
  7. Tino

Forum on iPad

Since the iOS update before the one just done I found the keyboard on the iPad to be horrific. Does all the things you've said plus many many others including changing correctly spelt words for others which it thinks you meant to right. So I'm not sure it's just this website... Though I do...
  8. Tino

Pearson is a gift to the opposition.

The most stand out performance that Pearson put in for me was Vs Villa in 2016 when he scored and he led from the front pushed right up the pitch. Absolute joy to watch knowing he had Welsh sat deep doing the dirty work.
  9. Tino

Overseas recruitment

The stepping stone thing is probably the wrong phrase but I think the concern is we put 2 years worth of effort into a player who is perhaps a bit raw or needs coaching up for them to leave for a small fee or for free just as they get to where we need them to be... And it would be a brave move...
  10. Tino

Assists Under AN

And why Browne had 3 for last season as he only had 1 'direct' assist i.e. putting the ball on someone's head I'm old school, winning a pen or a free kick which results in a goal isn't an assist for me. Interesting list. Not sure I'd have had Fisher that high up the list but don't think the...
  11. Tino

Team for Huddersfield

Yes I wouldn't be surprised if he brings Barkhuizen in for DJ. I think guessing team selections is going to get really hard as I'm sure they're now looking not just 2 or 3 games ahead but 4 or 5. Sat - Wed - Sat - Wed - Sat before the international break. And then we have a Sat - Tues -...
  12. Tino

2 MOTM in 4 games according to the same stats page that has Bauer as our top performer... I guess stats don't pick up things like him trying to win the ball and failing which led to the Cardiff goal.
  13. Tino

Team for Huddersfield

Exactly, we have 15 games left this year and if Pearson is missing for 12-13 of them then all the midfielders will probably be needed at some point.
  14. Tino

Good solid overall performance albeit without creating that many clear chances. I can only really remember the ball into Riis when he probably should have scored. On Riis that was a great full debut, he certainly has good pace and his touch was excellent, the touch and instant turn in the...
  15. Tino

Good post, I'm not his biggest fan but Browne has continued to give 100% and I'm sure he will continue to do so. His ball in for Riis was an absolute delight. I'd play DJ whenever I can but Davies and Pearson have been off the pace recently and Ledson, Potts and Storey have stepped in and done...
  16. Tino

Sky red button - 30 seconds behind Sky Q red button - 60 seconds behind iFollow - 3 minutes behind
  17. Tino

1 win and a draw from their 2 home games 1 win and a draw from our 2 away games Game on.
  18. Tino

This corona virus thing...

In fairness, though it was footy related and not politics, paddy held his hand up the other day when he'd got something wrong re Harrops goals. Anyway... Edit: just noticed he's said the same in post 39644... yes, 39644...
  19. Tino

Is it time?

He even had a bit of a gripe about the training ground taking all the news didn't he? A training ground he was pushing for. Anyway we don't know if he's managing to motivate the players or not. Some results suggest maybe he isn't, but then there were the turnarounds at Brentford and Derby...
  20. Tino

Podcast

One of the things that analysis highlighted is something I've been going on about for a long long time now and it's how the feeding of the ball from the full backs is either non existent or of poor quality. Very very rarely do we see decent balls zipped into the front man to control and lay off...