Search results

1. Double J

England in the Euros.

John Stones, and its not even close. The debates come as Maguire has done his ankle ligaments, should be fit for the Euros though.
  2. Double J

England in the Euros.

My team: Pickford Trent Stones Maguire/Godfrey if Maguire is injured. Chilwell Rice Bellingham Sancho Mount Foden Kane I imagine Gareth will go with this. Henderson Trippier Walker Stones Maguire Shaw Rice Phillips Mount Sterling Kane
  3. Double J

Message to supporters from Peter Ridsdale.

An absolute disgrace of a comment with what this shower have served up this season. This squad have consistently failed, bottled and thrown away good positions since we were promoted. If he doesn’t think they need replacing then we are in a lot of trouble. Wish he’d fuck off mentioning the HMRC
  4. Double J

Sky Sports and BT Sports

I agree. Sheffield United will get 180 million pounds for what they’ve served up this season. City got 100k for winning the League Cup. Whole football structure needs changing. I think theres only 60 odd million difference in prize money between last and first. Id make the winners of the Prem...
  5. Double J

Do we want the Lashers promoted?

Just for this piss up, and the fact my new work colleague is a Poo fan.
  6. Double J

England in the Euros.

Absolute travesty if he’s not included in the starting 11. 22 goal contributions in 18 games and 1 trophy since January.
  7. Double J

The Premier league so far this season.

Me. Englands number 1 shown up, absolutely dreadful. And one of Englands best players dropping a MOTM performance in a German Cup final, 3 goal contributions, and probably wont start at the Euros
  8. Double J

England in the Euros.

Sancho with 2 goals, an assist, and a motm performance in the German cup final tonight.
  9. Double J

Who was telling me on here Hendersons a good kweper. He’s utter gash
  10. Double J

11. Double J

Frankie McAvoy appointed new head coach (Confirmed).

Somethings telling me this guy is going to be a success. Based on absolutely nothing other than a gut feeling. Might just be me wanting him to do well, seems just a proper normal bloke. Nothing will be better than an absolute shithouse performance away from home, winning 1-0, and wee Frankie...
  12. Double J

Four youth team players sign pro contracts (Confirmed)..

Not sure the obsession of pushing youth even when they aren’t good enough. (We don’t) but youth players are used to save owners spending money on actual competent footballers. If they’re not good enough get rid. Not a nursery.
  13. Double J

Season Ticket Marketing Strategies

Dont hold your breath JK. I suggested cheaper season tickets and was shot down, as if some are happy paying upwards of £300. Fans need to stop thinking they’re accountants.
  14. Double J

How much control does Peter Ridsdale have?

Can imagine Beet throwing targets to Ridsdale who we should be signing. Can see Ridsdale replying ‘Ive been in football 35 years now, longer than you’ve been alive. I actually watched that player on Quest the other night on the highlights, and I wasn’t impressed. Let me write a statement for...
  15. Double J

25-man squad rules

I agree with it. Too many clubs carry players for sentimental reasons or so there rivals don’t have them. Not good enough you’re not in squad, pretty simple.
  16. Double J

Season Ticket Marketing Strategies

Id say we’ll announce prices at some point soon, then announce VDB and Iversen returning just before they go on sale.
  17. Double J

Bradford Fire Disaster......

My mums side of the family are from Bradford, she had an Uncle on the game. He managed to save a couple of people. Don’t really know the full story but know he never went on a game again after it. Before my time, but footage etc looks absolutely horrfic
  18. Double J

Neil Critchley to be sacked

Load of rubbish. You boot it away, someone in a panic trying to protect others wouldn’t have time to crouch down and pick it up, a simple few kicks would suffice. Don’t need to be a rocket scientist to realise you don’t pick up lit fireworks. Hope he can sing, proper X Factor sob story that one.
  19. Double J

Neil Critchley to be sacked

This has tickled me 😂😂
  20. Double J

Frankie McAvoy appointed new head coach (Confirmed).

Do you think Inter fans remember Jose Mourinho for his style of football or the trophies he won there? I couldn’t give a bollocks. Winning football is suprisingly entertaining. It was defence first and foremost under Billy Davies but we remember how good we were.