Search results

1. S

Early summer transfer gossip

Big George scored 5 goals in 17 games for us, good for a target man, better than Ched Evans this season. Agree, we'll never know how good he could have been because of the injury he suffered. Certainly wasn't a bad player.
  2. S

Do we want the Lashers promoted?

Only as good as your last campaign, let's see how you do trying to match it. Other minnows like Wycombe & Burton showed you it's achievable at least. Got to take some heart from that.
  3. S

I dunno, 4-0 at Wembley to escape the dire league you've been rotting in for ages was quite good. Imagine never beating your rivals in either cup in a 130+ year history. Disgraceful really.
  4. S

TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets

Just finished The Serpent on Iplayer. Really good mini series, crazy that it's based on real events. He'd probably have been caught in a week these days with CCTV and mobile phones.
  5. S

Gregan v Hessenthaler is one of the best midfield battles I've seen.
  6. S

Message to supporters from Peter Ridsdale.

That's how I read it. We did well for 8 games. No need for real strengthening.
  7. S

Aye. I'd rank Burnley above Blackburn in terms of derbies. Both friendlies compared to Blackpool.
  8. S

Perfect summary of Hemmings-led PNE Thanks for the investment, maybe do something long term with it though.
  9. S

Four youth team players sign pro contracts (Confirmed)..

Walker hasn't proven himself in L2 yet and there are calls for him to play here? Christ.
  10. S

Same recycled shite we've had all season
  11. S

England in the Euros.

Godfrey has played in a three though, did it at Norwich regularly. Coady is off the back of a poor season and just isn't very good. I'd rather invest time in the younger guys. Don't rate Dier but yeah, he provides cover for Rice. That said, I despair if our favoured system is a back 3 with...
  12. S

England in the Euros.

I'd rather have Ben Godfrey in there than Coady. Younger and better.
  13. S

Everyone born in Blackpool is taught to lie as a baby. Training for when they can some day work on those shitty, rigged games on the pier, conning Glaswegians who are trying to win a big, cuddly racoon or some shit. The ones who can't achieve the status of ring toss operator just live out...
  14. S

Hope they get to the final so some of them shell out loads of money for absolutely nothing.
  15. S

Best summary so far
  16. S

FA Cup would be better, so we can continue the run of them never beating us in either cup in their 134 year cunty existence.
  17. S

Retained List (Confirmed)

I'd happily lose Browne, DJ and Harrop and bring in new blood but that's obviously not happening now.
  18. S

No, let the twats rot in that terrible league
  19. S

New pub for Preston?

Sounds class apart from the craft ale.
  20. S

Retained List (Confirmed)

I've defended Harrop in the past but when he's universally slated when playing for a side in L1 then it's probably time to fuck him off.