Search results

1. M

Retained List (Confirmed)

Barky at left wing back?
  2. M

Message to supporters from Peter Ridsdale.

Apparently the new shirt logo will be: BPIG-GBNF It stands for "Butter Pie In Gob - Great Buy Nobbers Fans". With apologies to @BPIG - GBNF 🤣
  3. M

This Head of Commercial role, or rather the lack of one, is something that baffles me given how often the owner through his representative likes to labour the point of how dependent we are on his largesse. It just doesn't make sense. I had cause to look at the accounts of Leeds United for...
  4. M

Why does he always come across as a stereotypical Leeds fan - an "I'm always right" condescending bullshitter? There's no need for it, and it simply undermines any positive elements in the message. You would have thought that a convicted tax thief would have learnt a little humility by now.
  5. M

Wasn't it reported that Bournemouth wanted to buy / bid for Ben Davies for a figure in the region of £3m - £5m, but we were holding out for £10m? If so that would rule out the no money / no interest excuse.
  6. M

Do we want the Lashers promoted?

I felt dirty just opening this thread.
  7. M

Paul Gallagher.

Surely an hour will only just get us to your spectacular celebration after your first goal?
  8. M

Paul Gallagher.

Are you not calling it a h*t tri*k in case @Ando60 is reading?
  9. M

This Season or Next ?

The problem is that the penalty is not imposed by the EFL. It has been referred back to the "independent panel" that originally decided that they hadn't breached the rules. The efl and Derby will both submit their cases stating what they believe the penalty should be. The panel makes a decision...
  10. M

This Season or Next ?

Derby also now have to pay £2m to Richard Keogh for unfair dismissal. As to the efl penalty, the BBC believe that, because the penalty has yet to be determined and that that decision will be subject to appeal by either party, it is unlikely to be applied to the 2020/21 season.
  11. M

Frankie McAvoy appointed new head coach (Confirmed).

Well done Frankie! Now roll on 2021/22 and let's see how far you can get the boys to take us.
  12. M

Have we seen the last of Gally as a player? 10/05/21 - Joins coaching team (Confirmed)

Thank you very much Paul for everything that you have done for this club as a top player. Here's to every success to you in your new role at Deepdale.
  13. M

Liam Lindsay joins on loan (Confirmed)

Surely Greg would be the lcb alternative to Hughes, with Earl filling the lwb role.
  14. M

If not Neil then who?

My lauding of Callum Davidson has come too soon (cue @Sid Snot et al).
  15. M

If not Neil then who?

Callum Davidson has just become a double cup winner in Scotland. Might be up for it if Frankie doesn't get it.
  16. M

Early summer transfer gossip

Ronan Curtis?
  17. M

Liam Lindsay joins on loan (Confirmed)

No. With Bauer and Hunts already in the squad we need someone with more mobility and, ideally, a better range of passing.
  18. M

So now its all over.....

I'm sorry Ernest but I watched the game live. He was completely out of it playing centrally in the first half. He only came into the game when he was switched to a role on the left that allowed him to drift inside onto his right foot both on and off the ball. That is how he was able to make the...
  19. M

Gally should he stay or should he go

He has to stay on in a coaching capacity whoever we appoint as a Head Coach.
  20. M

So now its all over.....

Moult and Bodin both to go as their contracts end. Stockley to be sold. Harrop to go on loan (or go on a freebie) to Salford where he can indulge his ManU fantasies. Bayliss on loan. Pleased he scored today but he needs to come on a fair bit yet before he can be considered a Championship...