Search results

1. D

Podcast

I don't think Sinclair is a bad player. But I'd question whether financially he's been worth it and whether he's the sort of player we should have been buying?
  2. D

Podcast

I found the part he mentioned that if players are signing for Preston there's a reason why interesting. I've often thought this about Sinclair and believe that financially he could be one of the worst signings we've made in recent times. I imagine big wages, big signing on fee, little to no...
  3. D

Retained List (Confirmed)

Always thought Browne looked his best playing off the striker reacting to second balls in and around the area. He has good technique but sometimes I think he is better the less time he has? I also think he's good in the air but for some reason we stopped utilising that, possibly due to his...
  4. D

If not Neil then who?

Ah yeah, probably mis read that bit. Certainly sounds highly regarded in the role that he had though.
  5. D

If not Neil then who?

Matches the article on the Athletic. Basically got overlooked for the tech director job that Darren Fletcher got and didn't have a good relationship with another staff member who basically become his line manager recently. Gary Bowyer who has just turned up at Salford is basically at loan from...
  6. D

If not Neil then who?

Would he be allowed to manage a football league team with his stake in Salford?
  7. D

If not Neil then who?

The more I think about it the more I think the club might go for Ainsworth, based on the fact that they are probably aware that they potentially are going to have a hard time winning back some season ticket holders next season and appointing a fan favourite may romance some fans that have found...
  8. D

If not Neil then who?

Yeah I understand what you mean, I do wonder how many people would actually want Ainsworth if he hadnt played for North end though
  9. D

If not Neil then who?

Its more interesting then 'insert ex player' names that just get thrown about. As I don't realistically think he would come however I'd rather we cast the net further afield then the names that have been mentioned so far.
  10. D

If not Neil then who?

Thinking a bit left field but Patrick Veira? Probably a hundred reasons why not but certainly more exciting than some of the names mentioned. Believe he was highly rated at City and did OK in America. Was sacked by Nice, maybe he would see us a way of rebuilding his rep in England. I actually...
  11. D

Match Day - PNE v Luton Town - 20/03/201 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Anything less than a win and he has to go for me. Even with a win I wouldn't be disappointed if he goes tbh.
  12. D

Match Day - Middlesbrough v PNE - 16/03/2021 - KO:19:00 - Championship

I wanted AN out after the Wycombe game but not sure tonight is all on him. Individual OG and a really poor sending off. Think he'll get the next game if he doesn't walk.
  13. D

Podcast

If you can find it Joey Bartons podcasts that he hosted from a few years ago are brilliant. Especially the one with Sean Dyche.
  14. D

Match Day - PNE v Coventry - 29/12/20 - 19:45 - Championship

Last player to score a play off final hattrick?
  15. D

Podcast

I like the podcast and on the whole find in insightful and its obviously made by 3 lads who are deeply passionate about the club. Oli can come across a bit arrogant at times but he knows he stuff and I wouldnt be surprised if he sometimes puts on a bit of a villain persona for the listeners. I...
  16. D

Next PNE Manager

Not that I'd really want him but could see Lee Johnson at PNE
  17. D

I turned it off!

*Embarrassing spelling mistake in the title thread 🙈
  18. D

I turned it off!

The most embarrassing performance I've seen from this team in a long time. Not one player can walk off with their head held high. Summed up when Fisher tried to leave one on Dolan who ended up putting him on his arse and he injured himself in the process. I've been AN in so far but the tide is...
  19. D

Match Day - PNE v The Plastics - 24/11/2020 - KO:19:45 - Championship

He's been a big miss in the middle tonight